Midsummer's Weekend

Morbyd

I guess Midsummer's Night is not until middle of next week, but close enough :lol:

What's everyone up to this weekend? Relatively quiet one for me.

Fri - Long drinking/barhopping/clubbing session planned with mates. Might try to make it to see 2000 & One at Krysha in the early morning. Will need to push through until morning because...

Sat - One of my college roommates is arriving in town at 8am and crashing on my sofa for 2 nights. Will meet him, get some sleep, then catch up and try to be a good host. Also have a friend's birthday celebrations in the evening, which are sure to get messy.

Sun - Rest, relax, play host...

Working at the Loft on Sunday...that's about it.

Keeping activity to a minimum to prep for Glasto.

Sweet FA :D Just the way i want it seeing the past months weekends have been somewhat drunken and full on...a break is well and truly needed 8)

Keeping activity to a minimum to prep for Glasto.

Ditto. I feel like a kid before Christmas. I have no interest in work whatsoever (OK even less than usual! :lol: )

We're doing a dry run with the Team Berlingo tomorrow just to check we can get all our crap in/on it. I don't think the lads have realised how many clothes I am taking so I can be prepared for all weathers .... :lol:

This is a true statement, but ones young body canny hack it every weekend anymore :(
They just don't make you kids today like the used to :lol:

(although as I barrel towards the birthday-that-shall-not-be-spoken next year, I find myself lightening up a bit too... fewer all-nighters)

Bilbao!

Ms Agent and I will be on the first flight on Manchester to Bilbao new easyjet service in 4 hours from now.

Living it like Morbs in a five star hotel, she's a lucky lady 8)

Then two days of pinchos and wine and the guggenheim in the food capital of Europe (self proclaimed but with some justification).

Happy happy days.

I've got my Mum's 60th this weekend. Not sure how I'm going to hack it with screaming kids/loads of people about but we shall see.:confused:

Friday: Digital Society in Leeds.
Saturday: Drive to Bristol, then off to Cardiff to see my best friend
Sunday: Back to Bristol, see family for birthdays / fathers day
Monday: Dentist (ugh), drive back to Leeds in the morn, then work.

Busy weekend. :)

Back