Mephedrone Rumour

If the government could find an easy effective taxation mechanism, all talk of making the drug illegal would soon be forgotten. Loads of stats would be churned out showing how safe it was and how the taxes raised would be used for education of children about the dangers blah blah blah

Just the same with the smoking nonesense, for every £ a smoker costs the nhs they pay £1 and a penny in tax. If everyone stopped smoking overnight, they would be up the creek.

Anyone know the Spanish law on it ? classification? illegal to sell for personal use ? although I can not see the guardia letting you get away with a pocketful

Tim

either way, i figure getting busted snorting a white powder in the bathroom, telling them "its legal" is not going to change much that night/week.

If the government could find an easy effective taxation mechanism, all talk of making the drug illegal would soon be forgotten. Loads of stats would be churned out showing how safe it was and how the taxes raised would be used for education of children about the dangers blah blah blah

so essentialy legalisation will help the economy pick up. ;)

Will meph and m1 be all over Ibiza this summer? Can it be sold as openly in Spain as it is here?

Even if it can, I can't see the local thugs... erm, I mean Police, caring what you claim the bag of white powder taped to your ball bag is.

'Coffeemate'

'I'm not your mate. Coffee's brown dick head'

Last edited by a moderator:
It's handy being able to buy something that's 'legal' and what you know what it is. Last I heard, street pills were mainly BZP and I fancy that a lot less than meph/m1.

as for this summer

if there's any legit stuff around I wdn't say no - but my fear is that anything kosher is going to be very rare and astronomically expensive (hopefully the girls I'm sharing with will have good connections)

although having said that, prob won't have time to visit any clubs so the money isn't such an issue

as for this summer

if there's any legit stuff around I wdn't say no - but my fear is that anything kosher is going to be very rare and astronomically expensive (hopefully the girls I'm sharing with will have good connections)

although having said that, prob won't have time to visit any clubs so the money isn't such an issue

This summer?

Yeah. It is a worry. I don't want to go out first night and feel like pap for the rest of the trip due to rubbish woming pills. I will spend far far less £ if I am ruined - hopefully the powers that be acknowledge this and let a few submarines in!

have you tried PL? - don't you need to chew about a million leaves to notice it? Can't exactly hide that in your underwear going into clubs :lol:

Yes - I had the worst jaw ache imaginable and I felt like I had been clenching my jaw for about 24 hrs after ... other than that got nothing off it apart from a vile coloured tongue and strangely coloured teeth which meant about 3 days of using smokers toothpaste....

for the required amount of energy spent compared to the end result - wouldnt really bother again.....

Followed a link from the sky news item which lead to an article about ecstasy. If you actually look at the reports these headlines were based on ecstasy barely registers on the scale, claiming aproximately the same number of lives as anti-epiletics drugs. And way lessthan anti depressants and other prescribed drugs.

Like the excellent piece in The Guardian points out, it is impossible to ever have a reasoned debate with the media circus in town.

It was just on the news that meow will be banned soon,it will be categorised as a class b drug!!

have you tried PL? - don't you need to chew about a million leaves to notice it? Can't exactly hide that in your underwear going into clubs :lol:

That's the problem for the lasses getting Khat into clubs. The restrictive size of modern day pants can mean it's difficult for them to hide their bush.

Incidently, opiate use (in conjuction with methadrone) now officially confirmed to be an antagonist in the first two deaths - having said that, lots of reports of severe tachycardia, arrythmias and hypertension in users of methedrone, methylone and other catinomines so be wary. Specially if you've history of high blood pressure or cardiac problems.

Been on sky news that announcement tomorrow in parliament and that mephedrone will be made illegal and a class B drug within the next few weeks along with some other legal highs!!

Back