Mephedrone Rumour

Perhaps he tried it there because there it is legal?

I don't really understand the need to persecute people for being law-abiding citizens!

You are correct. Amsterdam is known world wide for being able to smoke weed. We had 1 joint between a group of us to try. That's all the drugs I have done (Apart from beer of course)

Sorry If I am not as "Hardcore" as some people on here.

so you're sat on some settee in some house in Streatham and the spliff comes round and you are supposed to "JUST SAY NO - I'M NOT IN HOLLAND NOW"

:lol:

so you're sat on some settee in some house in Streatham and the spliff comes round and you are supposed to "JUST SAY NO - I'M NOT IN HOLLAND NOW"

:lol:
I usually just say "No thanks. It makes me sleepy." But to each his own! :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I respect the fact that you can assert your poison of choice...but...

A few locals in the pub do this. I just laugh at them.

Does this mean you're on the orange juice Mr smuggins? :lol:

shane_saintsfc said:
I have never done drugs

I'd argue that you do on a regular basis whilst 'laughing at friends down the pub'.

Alcohol is possibly the worst of the lot - the only reason everyone takes it like domesticated robots is because it's legal (and it's $hit just by the way).

But you know this already.

people who exclusively use legal drugs are predominantly more sanctimonious and judgemental about people who occasionally use illegal drugs than vice versa.

this just reminds me of the Bill Hicks monologue about good drugs (taxable) bad drugs (non-taxable) :lol::lol:

My mate's brother is buying shed loads of this Mephodrone off t'internet - he says its fabulous - absolutely brilliant, cant get enought of it...... doing it every night.... :confused: as opposed to coke and MDMA which was his usual drug of choice (.... which makes me think is it anymore addictive that coke/speed/MDMA or is it because its soooo cheap, therefore you dont feel so bad about spending x amount of money regularly )

I havent tried it but another mate has said the come downs are bloody awful..... worst he has had - apparently for him its like the worst hangover ever without puking...

I think I will be avoiding, but to be fair my lifestyle has changed a fair bit last 6-8 months

I was waiting for the usual "Alcohol & Cigarettes are drugs" argument 8)

*dodges arrow*

I'm not apologising for my drug intake (or lack of). I'm merely stating a point about the corrupt way our government brainwashes everyone about the dangers of drugs.

Alcohol doesn't grow out of the ground so in my (perhaps warped) view, it's drastically inferior to weed.

Whats the point in legal drugs.. anything you take causes a chemical imbalance of the brain, so when I get fooked on the weekend if it so happened I was to worry about something it defo wouldn't be that I was breaking the law. I once stole a penny Cola bottle from the corner shop and ate it whilst I was still at the estalblishment :twisted: I'm pretty sure thats gotta be around the same illegal equivalent as having a bump off a key in a nightclub toilet :twisted:

Anyone know the Spanish law on it ? classification? illegal to sell for personal use ? although I can not see the guardia letting you get away with a pocketful

Tim

Back