Mephedrone Rumour

Anyone know the Spanish law on it ? classification? illegal to sell for personal use ? although I can not see the guardia letting you get away with a pocketful

Tim

Not sure what the legalities of Mephedrone itself are. But I do know of an over the counter prescription free drug available here that contains it. So it cant be that illegal.

I agree 100%

I have heard of people not being able to sleep for 2 days, can't eat, anxiety, heart palpitations etc. Horrible! I think the fact that it's legal and very moreish makes it very dangerous.

I don't know if there's different types out because some people swear by it, yet others have had bad experiences on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't make me repeat myself.

So you don't smoke weed or take mephedrone? Congratulations! NOR DO I! :eek:

Can I sit in the smug corner too (with a controlled substance?)

Don't make me repeat myself.

So you don't smoke weed or take mephedrone? Congratulations! NOR DO I! :eek:

Can I sit in the smug corner too (with a controlled substance?)

If you like. 2 of the corners are taken by desks though, You can have the corner with the view though?

I have heard of people not being able to sleep for 2 days, can't eat, anxiety, heart palpitations etc. Horrible! I think the fact that it's legal and very moreish makes it very dangerous.

I don't know if there's different types out because some people swear by it, yet others have had bad experiences on it.

This is the same feedback I am getting from up here - very moreish and cheap is what's making it the problem up here - its like Pringles - once you pop you cant stop (allegedly:lol::lol::lol:)

mcat seemed like the holy grail at first, but it's plus points are also it's bad points.

Cheap, legally and easily available seemed great at first, but these are now it's bad points. People have been doing FAR too much FAR too often.

All you need for a decent night out is 0.5g, but I've got mates that because they've had it there, have done over 3 - 4g in a session, which can last a couple of days at a time, 2 or 3 days apart, over and over again.

The comedowns because of this have been bad for him, lack of sleep, numb fingers and toes, constipation, anxiety, heart palpitations. This got so bad that one friend doesn't drink when it's around cause he knows when pissed he'll cave and start up on it. Then it's too easy to buy a couple of g cause everyone has it.

However even with these negative associations it isn't gonna stop people from using it as the alternatives are either unavailable, too expensive or to cut with unknowns too be considered.

If anything mcat usage should show the government that people are willing to try almost anything to get wrecked, even research chemicals with next to no toxicological data. Surely legalised and controlled availability of much safer substances should be re-examined (mdma).

Making mcat illegal will both push supply and production underground, funnelling money info the drug dealers/cartels hands, and no doubt making the drug more dangerous as it will no doubt begin getting cut, AND also just move everyone onto the next research chemical/legal high – another untested, unknown drug.

Last edited by a moderator:
off topic slightly, but did anyone watch Cocaine Cowboys last night on More4 about how Miami turned from a sleeply little retirement resort to what it became in the 70's - 80's quite an interesting little programme and told by guys who's careers were made around this, kind of lifts the lid on the stories behind Scarface and Blow....

off topic slightly, but did anyone watch Cocaine Cowboys last night on More4 about how Miami turned from a sleeply little retirement resort to what it became in the 70's - 80's quite an interesting little programme and told by guys who's careers were made around this, kind of lifts the lid on the stories behind Scarface and Blow....

Watched this and thought it was excellent. The stuff they got away with for so long was quite brilliant!!

Back