Mens jeans

Robder

This has been discussed before but I can't find a frickin post on it. :rolleyes:

My G-stars have worn out in under a year...ok they were slightly stressed when I bought them but still = not happy because I'm skint.

Which blokes jeans are we liking the most please?

Ta! :D

G - Star all round is horrific. I only ever buy Diesel jeans, by far the best in quality, style the lot... well maybe not price.

G - Star all round is horrific. I only ever buy Diesel jeans, by far the best in quality, style the lot... well maybe not price.

G-Star are pretty bad, for the price their clothes should be much better- although this has been my experience with Diesel jeans as well- actually, I have older Diesels which are in pretty good shape, but any I've bought in the past few years don't seem to hold up as well...Levi's (premium) last forever, and are pretty reasonably priced: http://www.overstock.com/Clothing/L...d=123620&fp=F&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=11239105

Best jeans by far are by Ernest Sewn - not cheap, but not prohibitively expensive either- their quality is outstanding and they are the most comfortable jeans I've ever owned.

PRPS, Levis, Pepe

PRPS are pricey over here but you canget them cheap online from Japan

newton-store.net

Anyone know if you can still get Levi's,unwashed, carboardy,and inky black (although blue) the last I found were in nyc, but not recently??

Don't want to sit in the bath in them...:lol:

ok - so we're down to PRPS, Pepe & Deisel (secrely liking the sound of Flinstones but can't find anything on them so can only imagine what they look like :eek:).

Deisel seem sooo expensive. :cry:

I've always had an aversion to buying Levis (don't ask me why...just call me a brand whore :lol:).

PRPS - Faaaaar too expensive and online ordering is out - need to try them on first.

How about Allsaints? :confused:

Any more?

(secrely liking the sound of Flinstones but can't find anything on them so can only imagine what they look like :eek:).

?

I can't find any pictures - did they not feature in your youth? Had a picture of Fred on the thigh? 'Yeah Man' has a picture of black dude smoking a spliff.

Oh yes - that would've been around the time of Eclipse jumpers, spliffin' tops and ass piece jeans from market stalls eh? :lol:

Diesel and Levis are the only 2 I have stuck with. Replay and Armani have done me well over the years but now my selection has been dwiddled done to 2 and as the saying says if it ain't broke!

Personally i've only even really worn G-Star Radars and Levis.
I got myself a pair of William Rast and New Labour not too long ago, love them.

J

G-star do still make great jeans, if you sift through the rubbish ones with branding all over them. I have a few pairs that I have had for over 5 years and are still going strong, however Diesel are my favourite jeans for fit, look & quality. :D

Obviously I dont wear mens jeans but I do have a Diesel pair I have had for 2 years and there is still life in them yet, expensive yes but worthwhile investing I think.

I can't find any pictures - did they not feature in your youth? Had a picture of Fred on the thigh? 'Yeah Man' has a picture of black dude smoking a spliff.

Does no-one else remember these? Was it not a country wide craze?

Back