Mens jeans

jesus, some of the brands that've been named.

sound like the DJs at a "too cool for skool" minimal party

I am mate very much skint in fact im absotuley fcuked for money:cry:, these are just jeans ive bought in the past that i can recommend.;)

17930827_fdde9e7dbb.jpg

Does no-one else remember these? Was it not a country wide craze?

I remember them, i also remember the black oversized jeans with big coloured patches on the bum, I got a pair after seeing them on Dance Energy with Normski.

I was 16 BTW...:lol:

I remember them, i also remember the black oversized jeans with big coloured patches on the bum, I got a pair after seeing them on Dance Energy with Normski.

aghhhhhh..... :lol:

peeps in Harlow still wear em. handed down in the generations...

haha

I wore baggy (everyone did!) trying to dance the 'running man' at the hammersmith palais.. :oops:

chipie jeans CHECK
blue suede filas CHECK
global hypercolour tees CHECK

the uniform of a generation :D

jesus, some of the brands that've been named.

sound like the DJs at a "too cool for skool" minimal party

yes, the next/gap majority staying silent on this on. Me I shout it loud, Next and i'm proud.

I always wear them a bit to long, so they get torn up quick smart at the bottom. would be no point spunking daft money on denim.

haha

I wore baggy (everyone did!) trying to dance the 'running man' at the hammersmith palais.. :oops:

chipie jeans CHECK
blue suede filas CHECK
global hypercolour tees CHECK

the uniform of a generation :D

hahaha! i went to a night called soul kitchen in leicester square (i think) in my homey days, only white face in the crowd.

hahaha! i went to a night called soul kitchen in leicester square (i think) in my homey days, only white face in the crowd.
No worries... I was the only black face in the crowd at the gothic-industrial club nights I used to frequent in the late 80s :lol:
(to keep on topic, black jeans were, of course, the order of the day!)

I was 'the last cue ball in Harlem' at a number of 'raves' as a nipper. The Tasco Warehouse in Plumstead for one!:lol:

After the sucess of 'Hat Club' in most parts, they're folowing up with the 'Slacks Club', where all those fashionistas can don their best farrahs and strutt their stuff, reviving that strange 70s notion of "truckin'", you heard it here.

Yaaay....scored.

Just queued for an hour to get into the Paul Smith sample sale in Shoreditch and picked up three (YES THREE) pairs of really nice jeans for £60.

£20 each - I love sample sales! 8)

Yaaay....scored.

Just queued for an hour to get into the Paul Smith sample sale in Shoreditch and picked up three (YES THREE) pairs of really nice jeans for £60.

£20 each - I love sample sales! 8)

Whereabouts?? I'm just finishing work and only up the road from me

Back