Mens jeans

From a girls point of view I always like guys in G star and diesel, always darker blue, never stonewash, all saints are ok but the guys that normally wear those are a bit "look at me" dic*ks in top to toe all saints clothes, replay are nice too, it depends on what fits you best as although I like diesel women's jeans I am yet to fit a pair that fits me, in fact most of the girls desinger jeans never seem to fit how I like so my current main pair of jeans are from Zara...but you wern't asking that....

Does no-one else remember these? Was it not a country wide craze?

Yes I remember them, they were pretty shocking. They came along after the snow wash faze! Then i'm sure it was the leather trim on pockets etc.

Still can't touch the lemon or baby blue Lois jumbo cords in my eyes!:eek:

Yes I remember them, they were pretty shocking. They came along after the snow wash faze! Then i'm sure it was the leather trim on pockets etc.

Still can't touch the lemon or baby blue Lois jumbo cords in my eyes!:eek:

You could only ever get them from Markets round my way.

Anyone had Red or Green Ar$ed Jeans? of was that just an Essex thing?

nothing too skinny either, nothing worse than seeing a guy struggling to walk because his nads are struggling to breathe in his tighter than tight denim :eek:

Thought you were skint!!! You should be tightening the pursestrings, George from Asda will have to do for the timebeing!! :lol:

I am mate very much skint in fact im absotuley fcuked for money:cry:, these are just jeans ive bought in the past that i can recommend.;)

Tip if you live in London...

Buy any pair of jeans that you simply like the look of regardless of size, fit or make. Take them to Franco @ 26 Kingly St (buzz in & walk to first floor) and for 20/30 squids he'll taylor them to your exact requirement. I like a fitted look, but not quite Razorlight and he manages to get it just right.

Michiko Koshino - Yen
Ksubi
Nudie
Francois Girbaud - look on ebay, much much cheaper. Sizes come up really small. Try on first

Levis Engineered - cheap and cheerful

From a girls point of view I always like guys in G star and diesel, always darker blue, never stonewash, all saints are ok but the guys that normally wear those are a bit "look at me" dic*ks in top to toe all saints clothes, replay are nice too, it depends on what fits you best as although I like diesel women's jeans I am yet to fit a pair that fits me, in fact most of the girls desinger jeans never seem to fit how I like so my current main pair of jeans are from Zara...but you wern't asking that....

I am the same, I can never find jeans to fit properly. I used to have trouble with Topshop for the fact they were too gappy at the back but they seem to be ok now (well the skinny ones do anyway) but yeah my Diesel ones I love the skinniness of them but they do give me a builders bum now and then :lol::lol:

paul smith all the way
or onetruesaxon.com best jeans, none of them skinny tramp jeans- vile

Best jeans by far are by Ernest Sewn - not cheap, but not prohibitively expensive either- their quality is outstanding and they are the most comfortable jeans I've ever owned.

Ernest Sewn jeans are great for boys, also like Citizens of Humanity.

Francois Girbaud - look on ebay, much much cheaper. Sizes come up really small. Try on first
ah, but you forgot Marithe!

I remember when these guys first hit in the States. Must have been around '91. But then they were always baggy and warn low on the hips. This was before low & baggy jeans because a mainstay of the hip-hop crowd.

ah, but you forgot Marithe!

I remember when these guys first hit in the States. Must have been around '91. But then they were always baggy and warn low on the hips. This was before low & baggy jeans because a mainstay of the hip-hop crowd.

I have a pair at home, but sadly I can't fit into them anymore :cry:

one day..... :lol:

Those were shorts, ya dufus... the photo only showed me from the thighs up. :rolleyes:
(plus I've converted all my photo galleries to Flash so you can't hotlink the photo :p)

Back