Meeting point for 2003

God, it looks like there are loads of people there. I hope we can still find others from the site if we try to meet up. :confused:

Sounds like a fabulous idea Jannica. I will defiantely be by to say hello to all of you guys! I can't wait to go! :D

:twisted: Hi im From Montreal in Canada and im looking to travel on ibiza with a friend in june and i just want to know if the meeting point will be on in june ? Its my first time on ibiza and if you have some advice for us go ahead it will be appreciate like cool hotel with young people! Escuse my english !

Im already excited to go there !
Thanks
Alex

The meeting point will no doubt be there in June. I will be there from June 21st so u can look for me at Bora Bora. Look for blue armbands b/c thats what we've decided on i think.

See u there...

d4l :D

Yes, that's the meeting point for the whole summer. I wish I could be there in August too, but I'm sure there will be lots of others there at that time to meet up with you, boxter.

Hey boxter!

I am going to be there in August too! I will definately be stopping by to say Hi to my fellow Spotlighters! :D

great idea jannica!i will be there early july.can someone please confirm where the meeting point is gonna be?cant we make it in san an?like at the egg or something?very central and no-one will get lost trying to find it(depends how pissed we are)haha!

sorry...NO

its definately no where else.

More people wanted it at playa den bossa.
its easier to get to....

Bora Bora
every wednesday

sorry..

lets face it bora bora is better

oh you are a bully robo!!(haha)onli joking!bora bora it is then.by the looks of it everyone is going in august,will anyone be there from 28thjune-12th july?we are two mad scottish lassies and love the idea of meeting up!how do we get there from san an town?

Back