Meeting point for 2003

we didn't have a meet up last yer becuase

A) there wasn't as many members as their are now

B) not everydobdy is in ibiza on the same time and e couldn't really decide on a place to go..

Robo,

there was a meeting point of sorts @ Bora Bora, a few peeps did get together i think.

tis a grand idea, sept for us
:D :D :D

jannica said:
We should have meetings at Bora Bora on Mondays and Wednesdays from 5-7pm. If anyone thinks that another day would be better, go ahead and say it because like I said before, I don't really know what would be best since this will be my first time. I don't think the color of the band should matter, but if you think it would help we could decide on something. My favorite color is blue, but black might be a better choice.

Didn't you guys read the first page? We were thinking that the band around the arm idea from last year was a good idea. That way we can go at the designated time and look for any other people with a band around their arms. Sound good?

I am up for that, and have that as the meeting place for the rest of the season and possibly the next! The band around the arm, lets say the right arm and a certain colour, so far black or blue. Anyone have any suggestions for this?

I vote for blue, but I think it coulb be easier to see each other if we´d have red or yellow band (thought I don´t really like these colours). :)

"Is it Official"

lol, I have a feeling that Blue is gonna be the colour!! And I guess if you were worried about not being able to spot it you could wear a very bright blue, or baby blue, or metallic, or.. lol, you get the picture. And I guess we now have an official meeting point at Bora Bora, Mondays and Wednesdays from 5pm-7pm? To recognize each other we will all have a blue ribbon, or band, or something tied around our Right arm. Sounds like a plan to me. Anyone else think so? Is it "official" lol.

Yea! It will be blue then, my favorite color. I think since everyone agrees so far, we can go ahead and make it official.

MSN38.gif
Summer 2003
MSN38.gif
Meeting place: Bora Bora
MSN38.gif
Days: Mondays and Wednesdays
MSN38.gif
Time: 5-7pm or 1700-1900h

MSN38.gif
Wear a blue band of any kind around your right arm so that we can identify you!

Way to go Jannica -- hooking it up for 2003.

Anna, when you arrive in Playa D'en Bossa just ask around for Bora Bora. It's easy to find, right next to to the Jet Apartments.

Back