Mark Doyle on HK Departure & His New Project

Guess Who's Back ....
Back Again ....

In 1998 I compiled an album I named NuCool, it was the first volume in a series that was to end up launching a little label called Hed Kandi. That one idea saw me compile over 60 albums and get involved with some amazing artist projects. I presented a rather popular radio show and the events took me all around the world. Quite simply Hed Kandi became a total worldwide phenomenon that I’ve always been rather proud of.
Fast forward to 2019 and Ministry Of Sound have entrusted Hed Kandi events to Coalition, a fantastic company who really understand how to produce and present amazing events.
We’ve been in talks since 2018 and I’m extremely pleased to announce I am once more part of Team Kandi. Alongside some utterly fabulous individuals at Coalition I have been working on putting together a set of events that truly represent everything Hed Kandi is and celebrate 20 years of one of the worlds best and most loved club brands.
This is just the start, we have some amazing plans for Hed Kandi that begin with the 20th Anniversary Tour and will hopefully take us forward for another amazing 20 Years.
This year I celebrate 30 years of playing music and 50 times around the sun its seems only right that I come home and celebrate 20 years of Hed Kandi
See You On The Dance floor

Mark Doyle

14 years on......here we go again.

Platinum thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back