Mark Doyle on HK Departure & His New Project

I dont think poor Mr Doyle can win with some people, if he stayed at HK he'd be branded cheesy then he gets stick for moving on to do a project that he can call 'his own' and have a lot more control of it??....i just say good on ya Mark! I know what its like to work for years building something and having to walk away from it .....and it SUCKS!!!...........

All the best in your new ventures.

Morbyd said:
* "Yes, Mr Sun did have a CD early ejection issue, but that has since been resolved. We're sorry. No further time for questions." *

see drink too much alcohol and you will suffer from premature ejectulation

Morbyd said:
Kang said:
Morbyd said:
dam0 said:
The information provided above is purely circumstantial. My client; Mr Sun, was never involved with such acts and is outraged that it may be suggested. A full press conference will be held on July 14th at 8AM.
Hold it on July 15 at 8pm. That's the best time to bury bad news.

... and next time, call in a PR agency ;)

We'll all be boarding then :lol:
All the better! Announce the news, then say there'll be no time for question and answers because we've got a boat to catch :lol:

* "Yes, Mr Sun did have a CD early ejection issue, but that has since been resolved. We're sorry. No further time for questions." *

I am not in aposition to either confirm nor deny those rumours.

Re: Oooooohhhh Ouch

exhedofkandi said:
So if you've known me for 3 years... who the heck are you ???

And exactly what lies do you know I've told ????

And please feel free to ask any of the 5 staff members that left whether they were sacked or decided to leave ....

Regardless of what is truth or fiction you are either completely full of it
or you have an amazing insight into the company workings of hed kandi
feel free to ring phil if you have his number or ring me if you know me so well (after 3 years you should have the number)....

The people who have left have done so to pursue a dream ... the ones that have stayed have made their decisions for their own reasons..there's no right or wrong other than sad little people like yourself trying to stir up trouble....

ah well !

Mark Doyle
ex hed kandi

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps good riddance to bad rubbish :lol:

Robo said:
bothered, bothered, bothered.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:
worship.gif

Cor this thread is better than Corrie!

Best of luck with the new venture!

I've always enjoyed the company & banter at the hed kandi afters in Brum.

But ditto many an opinion, its gone downhill over the past few years. Too commercial, and the people with the sweaty palms took the zest out of it.

New broom, sweep clean. "Put yo back in it" :twisted: :lol:

Re: and as for twiddling

exhedofkandi said:
To a mix CD....

Anyone that has heard me ...knows I always crash one or two mixes
sober or drunk... if it sounded like a mix CD then I must have been
exceptionally on form ... hurrah !

Mark

professional

Mark Sun said:
Morbyd said:
Kang said:
Morbyd said:
dam0 said:
The information provided above is purely circumstantial. My client; Mr Sun, was never involved with such acts and is outraged that it may be suggested. A full press conference will be held on July 14th at 8AM.
Hold it on July 15 at 8pm. That's the best time to bury bad news.

... and next time, call in a PR agency ;)

We'll all be boarding then :lol:
All the better! Announce the news, then say there'll be no time for question and answers because we've got a boat to catch :lol:

I am not in a position to either confirm nor deny those rumours.
Hey! You're good at this. Want to come take my job?

everytime someone says doyle i cant help but think of popeye.. I dont know why at this moment in time :(

my 2cents

that, over all these years, no-one, esp mark doyle had any equity in the hed kandi buisness. if indeed this is true then unfoutunately it was a stich up waiting to happen

that a company as big as GMG would buy a buisness without any kind of key employee clause and that none of the hed-honchos were locked into contracts. again, it sounds a bit unlikely

anyways.... i wish you guys the very best. i must say that although the music has sometimes (rightly) been sneered at, i have had ALOT of really fun nights at Hed Kandi in the past

russ said:
that a company as big as GMG would buy a buisness without any kind of key employee clause and that none of the hed-honchos were locked into contracts. again, it sounds a bit unlikely

they didnt have contracts, as silly as it sounds, it was ran very unprofessionally *awaits more bashing* apparently and i quote '' '' when Phil went there he said it was one of the most unprofessional company he has ever come across and it was in a right mess.

*hides*

can i also just add . . :lol:

that i know full well Kandi has got very boring and samey over the last year and i always said that the compilations were bought out too close together, ive had many a coversation with John about this. But . . all the same ive some good nights there and made some good friends.

John told me yesterday that they are hoping to bring back that kandi magic and will continue to play out and have a blast. I hope that now after the little spring clean they can get it back to how it was but even better.

I will wear my hed kandi t-shirt with pride (to the gym :lol:) and i will stick up for them until im blue in the face.

:D :D

Back