manumission

Re: johnny golden

DrewUK said:
Tell me about it, me and S-Express nearly had a scrap with his 'normal height' mate at Space closing :eek:

W'ker :rolleyes:

You just don't mess with Drew do ya
johnny salutes you:

DC10_01.jpg

kev_ibiza said:
rumour has it that it might me getting moved to amnesia, personally i hate privilege and it spoiled it

Where did u hear this?!

Manumission at Privelige?! Thats cant be right! I thought Cream overcrowd amnesia enough but if manumission move there

1) crowds would be ridculous or
2) ticket prices would rocket to accomodate for lack of entry prices

Plus cocoon are confirmed at amnesia on mon and cant see manumission moving nights.

Have been to Manumission a few times now and think that everyone should go there at least once just to check out the size/spectacle etc....

It does get too crowded though and early on everybody in there seems to be milling about waiting for something to happen....

If you can last till early morning though it can get very atmospheric after the sun comes up and the place has started to empty out a bit....it does get a bit surreal too which is not everybodys cup of tea...but I love that type of thing...

I too have been accosted by the dwarf guy talking to me with out sound, I was then poked in the behind with a pitchfork by a dwarf girl dressed as a devil and then handed a piece of melon by a randon worker...all within the space of a few minutes....if you are already a bit "lost" it can get a bit much...

Do the workers still go around inside Manumission asking you your name then writing it on a post-it and sticking it on you?

Back