manumission

I go to Manumission closing party evry year and have never had any complaints, It has a buzzing atmosphere, they opened the roof and then lit fireworks gave out sparklers and glitter particles fell from the roof as well as balloons. :eek: Thay had people throwing fire balls,and jumping into the pool, there was so much to see.It was packed and I have never seen people standing around.Music was great also.I would not pay 35euro evry year if it wasnt.The pre party in Bar M Is excellent it has a lovely vibe with real friendly people. :D I will be back this sep for it, cant wait.It mite be s**te any other nite but the closing party is wicked. :p

missylis said:
I go to Manumission closing party evry year and have never had any complaints, It has a buzzing atmosphere, they opened the roof and then lit fireworks gave out sparklers and glitter particles fell from the roof as well as balloons. :eek: Thay had people throwing fire balls,and jumping into the pool, there was so much to see.It was packed and I have never seen people standing around.Music was great also.I would not pay 35euro evry year if it wasnt.The pre party in Bar M Is excellent it has a lovely vibe with real friendly people. :D I will be back this sep for it, cant wait.It mite be s**te any other nite but the closing party is wicked. :p
HEY IS MANUMISSION ONLY 35 EURO IN SEPT
R ALL DA CLUBS CHEAPER IN SEPT
WENT IN AUG VERY EXP
GOING IN SEPT CANT WAITCHEERS :eek:

You really do have to try it just to see what it's all about. It is a totally different experience to youre average night out! It's full of the weird and wonderfull (or maybe just weird! :confused: :eek: :p )
They never give too much away in terms of line-ups, but IMO Manumission is not really about the music, but more about losing it completely in offit surroundings! I wouldnt want to go there more than once on the same holiday as I like to appreciate the DJ's (although they do get some good DJ's like Smokin Jo in the Candy Box-think thats what it's called).

If you can let yourself go in there you will enjoy it

people jumping into the pool??

Only the odd person tho right?

Last time I went security wouldn't have that

just do it!! :twisted:

5manu.jpg

why have union jack flags was this a night for the poeple of san an,manumission this year was the messiest night ive had this year and in fact of any year,oh the memories-i dont mind manumission

Yes it is cheaper in sep, even the shops have all there sales on. It was only 35 euro :lol: which I thought was dear then but I have read people in aug are paying 45. I got my ticket in Bar M, Manumission pre party.
;)

manumission pix

Hey,
so I just got back home from IBIIIIIIZA and I already start missing it!
I got one question, me and my friend were at the BarM this past tuesday and some guy came up to us to take a pic for manumission.
Does anyone know what exactly is gonna happen to that picture? Will I be able to see it somewhere online? :?:
Thanks a lot... 8)

nope, he didn't... :(
He just told us he was gonna take a pic for manumission!!!

mm, not sure then m8. Either he could be taking it for some promo for manumission, or he just really wanted a photo of u and came up with that blag! Keep ur eyes open for pr stuff tho - u could find yourself being the new face of manumission! :D

ok, thanks a lot anyhow!
...and he didn't just want a pic of me ;) I saw him taking pics of people at Bar M before!

manumission is great!! but it has a secret... best place to be is coco loco. Smokin jo is the goddess...
Sonique on main room and smokin jo in coco loco... how can u say is only for tourists?

great vibe, nice people on coco loco, great party. As well la troya asesina in amnesia, the two greatest parties on island...

I would go there once at least. The club is an eye opener. But for music I would stay at Coco Loco room, and the backroom beside Coco Loco if you like electro and minimal techno.

It´s pretty crap but has to be done, I went last year when Fatboy Slim was playing and it was ok, but expensive and far far too crowded to be any fun. Still the theatre aspect is worth seeing..

Back