today i saw our favourite dwarf in the record shop
tipo_logo.gif
buying two singles:
the prodigy (i think) and nickelback!! :eek:

Foto-08.jpg
<--- johnny golden

InspectorMc ;)

pachabloke80 said:
so this will be my third visit to the white isle and I've never been to manumission. Do you guys recommend that I go? Most importantly, how is the crowd there and who's the resident dj? i guess if its lame i could always walk across the street to amnesia, but that would be 90 bux on cover for just one night...ouch

thanks for the help peeps,
-the bloke

Manumission was the best for me !!! i had one of my best nights there .. i loved it when the sax played live while the DJ was spinning some trance ... i also saw Sonic for the first time and she was niiiiiiiiiiiiiice ... I HIGHLY RECOMEND U TO CHECK IT OUT ...

ONE QUESTION: Can i get a CD or down load it for the live performance regarding the Sax & the live spin ..???

johnny golden

He’s not my favourite little dwarf, he was a vicious arrogant sh*t when I met him in 1995… He was working behind the bar at Bar M and had a right strop on, can’t blame him really! :)

Re: johnny golden

monkehUK said:
He’s not my favourite little dwarf, he was a vicious arrogant sh*t when I met him in 1995… He was working behind the bar at Bar M and had a right strop on, can’t blame him really! :)

Tell me about it, me and S-Express nearly had a scrap with his 'normal height' mate at Space closing :eek:

W'ker :rolleyes:

You just don't mess with Drew do ya

Howie said:
what about the night that manumission was shown on live rapture tv, hardly anyone was moving!

that was on rapture the other night.

alf was djing but he wasn't playing his eclectic mix of stuff, so it wasn't very good.

i went to manumission for the first time this year for its closing party and even tho the sound funked up cause of the storm,the lights went out too for bout 20mins,and i stepped back into a broken glass(lots of blood but helped by 2lovely ,great dancing blokes and a girl with wet wipes)meaning i had to be in first aid room for10mins, i had a great time. its just totally different to anything else,i mean dj in the toilet....spot on!!! i think it was meant to close at 8 but the little light room was still going at 11am when we left,i will say dont stay on till that early tho as by then it was all weirdos, a elvis looking bloke,woman with her panda and dodgy eyes swaying her shawl and a woman getting her kit of on stage. it started to disturb me slightly. however leaving the club the midget gave us a free manumission top out the back of his van and we proceeded to walk the wrong way into the feilds of ibiza.thankfully found a cab once found the rite way out and he even gave me the cd he was playing! :lol:

you are keeping score?
well, I was thinking, maybe....if no one gives me a good answer in one thread ill probably get an honest answer in the next on Ill hassle :D or make you do more work hahaha! ;)

anyone know where to read more about Claire and Mike and the whole history of Manu and Privelege? I love that place!

Links please!

Ibiza-girlie said:
anyone know where to read more about Claire and Mike and the whole history of Manu and Privelege? I love that place!

Links please!

stop asking the same questions 2 or 3 times :twisted:

Back