Make Privilege big again

Someone please please please tell Matutes to hire a creative designer and club manager from somewhere like Berlin. Needs someone thinking outside the box. If they dump millions into the place and it looks like another Hi or Ushuaia, I might lose it.

Blah blah blah blah....
xanud2.jpg

:D

Has anyone actually ever heard tim Sheridan.. im no fan of EE.. but he was right saying who the fck is Tim Sheridan

What is it with white people and Space To Dance:confused:.. do you practice dance moves all winter with the hope of getting some room on the dance floors?

LOL -- I wish I had moves. ;) I'm just looking for enough space to move a little vs. some past nights at Hï and Pacha where people were pressed up against me for much of the night. Don't get me wrong, that's not always a bad thing either :spank:

What is it with white people and Space To Dance:confused:.. do you practice dance moves all winter with the hope of getting some room on the dance floors?

It's more about room to move than room to dance - room to move to the bar, to the toilet, maybe the occasional spare perch. :oops: (That's as in a seat, not a fish.) And a pet annoyance is when a club is quite packed and someone is flailing around all over the place taking up the dancing space of 5 people.. :spank:

I’d love to see the venue reborn, perhaps as a mixed club/live music venue perhaps with a nod to its ku roots - perfect opportunity to be bold and push new music (Electronic, rock, classical, flamenco whatever) or major shows with a big theatrical or fashion element but i can´t see it happening when instant risk-free profits are everything

I’d love to see the venue reborn, perhaps as a mixed club/live music venue perhaps with a nod to its ku roots - perfect opportunity to be bold and push new music (Electronic, rock, classical, flamenco whatever) or major shows with a big theatrical or fashion element
it sounds too good to happen...

Has anyone actually ever heard tim Sheridan.. im no fan of EE.. but he was right saying who the fck is Tim Sheridan
I actually heard him at manumission in privilege. He and they weren’t all that, imo. They had just been hyped up as the back room dirty house sound of choice and had the image to match - bad boy party attitude, anti trance (that dominated many main rooms at the time), hipster beard two decades early. More to the point, he was one of that group that Derek Dahlarge, Lisa i’anson and Zoe ball et al went off the rails with, if you remember?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if Resistance stays at a Privi next year. Resistance, Cox and Space are all sort of tied together. With Matutes taking over Privi moving forward, can’t see it staying there.

Sheridan certainly luuurves to talk. Actually a much better writer than dj. Cached somewhere in the ether is his very entertaining account of the whole cream/home/dope smugglaz fiasco.

Back