Make Privilege big again

Yann involved? EDM 5 or 6 nights per week?! This can be the big story of next season...

there aren't enough EDM artists around that could fill the venue 5 or 6 times a week. unless the use those that currently play ushuaia and they then wouldn't play ushuaia anymore suddenly.

there aren't enough EDM artists around that could fill the venue 5 or 6 times a week. unless the use those that currently play ushuaia and they then wouldn't play ushuaia anymore suddenly.

Is EDM dieing also?
Based on the tomorrowland performances they just recycle all their tunes from many years ago... Nothing new is coming out from them

Is EDM dieing also?
Based on the tomorrowland performances they just recycle all their tunes from many years ago... Nothing new is coming out from them

I wouldn't say it's dieing just yet but it's true that it seems nothing new is coming out of this whole sector anymore.
I often hear ushuaïa in the distance and I keep hearing the same old tunes over and over again it really is ridiculous.

comments found on social media...

Lenny Ibizarre said:
Venue reclaimed by Abel Matutes, so hopefully, he can also reclaim the name of Ku, and, being the single most powerful amongst us, take that bloody roof off!!!!!
If anyone can bring back dancing under the stars at Ku, it’s him. But it’s asking a lot to take that roof of again, no matter who’s asking; but if he did? Man is would be sooooo f***ing amazing!!!!
Tim Sheridan said:
EDM incoming...
Salomé Riera Lock said:
Being the owner of the premises and shareholders they had the first right to purchase. José María wanted to sell to a third party but in the end had to honour the contract. In my opinion this place is in serious need of a refurbishment and at least Matutes ent will put cash into it.
Ryan O'Gorman said:
More corporate government sanctioned fun I say. As long as someone is pouring money into it then I’m happy, we need more of this. Hopefully they will give it a multimillion euro refurb to attract more quality tourists and we can get rid some more of the plebs taking up our space and breathing our air. Imagine what kind of amazing artists could be booked to fill a venue that size in Ibiza, amazing ones is my guess. Progress people, it’s all about progress.

... and some more:

Joe B Buckle said:
Re-opening with....
Manumission 2020
Tim Sheridan said:
the split between the brothers is unlikely to come together , and they would need it together for use of the name
Brian Beezwax said:
the brothers should battle each other on stage in giant robotic laser suits. That's the only logical way to settle such a dispute.
Nick Gibbs will be along in a minute to suggest the wives wrestling in mud as a sideshow.
Tim Sheridan said:
giant dildo swordfight if it's going to be properly 'Mish

Back