Make Privilege big again

10 world class clubs that no middle aged belle & sebastian fan would even have heard of, no? A totally different audience, primarily Spanish probably for most of the artists, and unlikely to step on any toes, esp for a one-off weekend with no real overlap. If the island is pitching for a more affluent, less clubby crowd, more festies of this kind seem inevitable esp wealthier people flying in for the occasion. I know we discussed it all before but i know people who will travel just about anywhere for a festie.
There are already some who have tried to create a festival in Ibiza over the last 2 decades, it doesn’t work in Ibiza! Ibiza is not made for that and the island don’t need it either imo

There are already some who have tried to create a festival in Ibiza over the last 2 decades, it doesn’t work in Ibiza! Ibiza is not made for that and the island don’t need it either imo

They had some other strange things on the island. I remember Ibiza bike week. Dont know what they thought , when they established it. Was not very long , I remember. Some things are not working in Ibiza.

They had some other strange things on the island. I remember Ibiza bike week. Dont know what they thought , when they established it. Was not very long , I remember. Some things are not working in Ibiza.
Sports events are working very well in ibiza since a few years, mountain bike Tour (last weekend), marathon, etc...

Didn't DC10/Circoloco try to put on a festival type event one year at a race track? Or am I imagining that?

That 123 Festival 10 or so years back seemed to be a hit, not sure why they didn't do that again, or the open air event MTV put on in the old quary

Some more photos, wonder if they will make it open air like the festival in the last photo? But then what edge would it have over ushuaia,

Big crane there now aswell so seems all go.

due to the new steel going in I would assume what's still standing will remain?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240414-233534_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240414-233534_Instagram.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot_20240414-233554_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240414-233554_Instagram.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot_20240414-233657_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240414-233657_Instagram.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot_20240414-234320_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240414-234320_Instagram.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
source: https://besosdeibiza.com/

Privilege, the world's largest nightclub with a capacity of 10,000 (!) people, is currently undergoing extensive renovation after being acquired by Grupo Matutes, the owner of, among others, Ushuaïa, Hï, and the Palladium Hotel Group. The entire complex will only reopen in 2025 and will be used not only as a nightclub but also as an event and concert venue."

Back