M&T's Move to Ibiza

Cmon, you talked so much about that neon sign in earlier vlogs and now you are pretending it's a secret? :p

Great vlog entry, but next time please feed the black cat before the gym routine ?

Loving the vlogs guys. Honestly, between tier 4, brexit, UNICEF feeding hungry kids because our government has failed so appallingly and the general atmosphere in the UK my want to move to the white Isle is stronger than ever, even the Mrs is backing the idea fully now!

Loving the vlogs guys. Honestly, between tier 4, brexit, UNICEF feeding hungry kids because our government has failed so appallingly and the general atmosphere in the UK my want to move to the white Isle is stronger than ever, even the Mrs is backing the idea fully now!

Boom! Sounds like a go ahead plan then! We know the UK is a shit show right now, but it’s not something we like to mention on the vlogs etc to try and keep it upbeat. I’m glad we can bring some kind of reality break to you.

I think 25 pages is enough for any type of thread that has anything to do with moi - so I'm gonna stop the shameless vlog plugging!
We've moved to Ibiza now, and are feeling pretty darn settled.

Keep up to date on the socials and YT of course (if you want) and hopefully will see you alllllllll next summer!

I think 25 pages is enough for any type of thread that has anything to do with moi - so I'm gonna stop the shameless vlog plugging!
We've moved to Ibiza now, and are feeling pretty darn settled.

Keep up to date on the socials and YT of course (if you want) and hopefully will see you alllllllll next summer!
Thank you for your time and effort put into these videos,, we have watched them alot and enjoyed every one.. Happy Christmas

We've been watching the vlogs Tiff, and I must say very jealous of seeing you sitting in the sunshine, wearing t-shirts, drinking a beer...in late December! It looks a world away from the doom and gloom in the UK right now.

Keep it up and have a great Christmas!

So I decided to bring my mag box to the Maldives for my wee holiday...guess what? Coincidently I left my remote...I’m sure I’ve managed to use it before without but can’t get the remote app....tips tiff?

So I decided to bring my mag box to the Maldives for my wee holiday...guess what? Coincidently I left my remote...I’m sure I’ve managed to use it before without but can’t get the remote app....tips tiff?

haha nightmare.

I hope you’re not stuck there with any of the restrictions now!

Back