M&T's Move to Ibiza

Congrats on getting an amazing car!!!

Did you have to install a new number plate, or do you get to keep the one from the previous owner?

Love your videos by the way....

I have really bad arachnophobia too, same as you, be interesting to see if it works

Thank god in Spain don't get too many spiders, I would freak, not like UK can get some huge ones

Love your videos by the way....

I have really bad arachnophobia too, same as you, be interesting to see if it works

Thank god in Spain don't get too many spiders, I would freak, not like UK can get some huge ones

haha you’re right. But unfortunately size doesn’t matter on this occasion. Can’t even look at a pic. Just talked about it A LOT on today’s podcast recording,very interesting!!

Spiders!! We hate them
Oh don't talk about them.. Mrs and the 2kids freak out .. cops called to our old house years ago because of the screaming...I was out and Mrs was locked out and had to go in this door we never used, walked straight into massive old cobweb and screamed the house down..a neighbor rang the cops thinking it was something serious..

Last edited:
I often have to deal with spiders (careful you don't break their legs getting them in a plastic cup before you chuck them outside)....they come straight back in; under the door, up the plughole etc, etc, I worry more about wasps ?

Oh don't talk about them.. Mrs and the 2kids freak out .. cops called to our old house years ago because of the screaming...I was out and Mrs was locked out and had to go in this door we never used, walked straight into massive old cobweb and screamed the house down..a neighbor rang the cops thinking it was something serious..
Ugh u have to deal with them in your house then... Even looking at a Pic of them freaks me out... Gross

I often have to deal with spiders (careful you don't break their legs getting them in a plastic cup before you chuck them outside)....they come straight back in; under the door, up the plughole etc, etc, I worry more about wasps ?
God!! If I ever have to live in the UK again I will freak out, In Some houses in UK you seem to get loads of huge ones as well

My fb friends always posting them on fb gross

God!! If I ever have to live in the UK again I will freak out, In Some houses in UK you seem to get loads of huge ones as well

My fb friends always posting them on fb gross

haha yes the Facebook posting turns to me throwing my phone to Matt to hide the post and sometimes just block the person

hence the therapy.

Back