M&T's Move to Ibiza

tclubber

Loved your little adventure in the episode 55! That canyon of death looked scary! I guess it's the same lighthouse you can see from Portinatx?

I prefer the sunrise to the sunset! It's way more beautiful, as both the sea and the air are quieter in the morning.

It's also way more practical - you either watch the sunrise after getting up, or before going to bed :D

As for watching the sunset, for me, it involved constantly checking the time, often leaving the beach earlier than I would like to, driving to the sunset spot hoping for no traffic jam, looking for a parking spot - too much trouble to see the sun disappear in clouds near the horizon! My enjoyment of Ibiza went up 200% after I learned not to bother watching sunsets ;)

tclubber

LOL, English people complaining about the lovely English weather island residents get to enjoy these days 🤣

From today's vlog title, I expected to see you actually go to IKEA to pick up the shipment they refused to deliver earlier, but to discover it wasn't available for pick up either. But the vlog is not without surprises :)

I have a question for the podcast. You seem to still order from IKEA despite all their failures. What does IKEA need to do in order to piss you off so much that you would actually stop ordering anything from them?

stivi

Super Moderator
Staff member
LOL, English people complaining about the lovely English weather island residents get to enjoy these days 🤣

From today's vlog title, I expected to see you actually go to IKEA to pick up the shipment they refused to deliver earlier, but to discover it wasn't available for pick up either. But the vlog is not without surprises :)

I have a question for the podcast. You seem to still order from IKEA despite all their failures. What does IKEA need to do in order to piss you off so much that you would actually stop ordering anything from them?
without wanting to reply for tiff...but a lot of the furniture shops here do either have horrible stuff. or, if it's nice, then it's ridiculously expensive

stivi

Super Moderator
Staff member
ps tiff, once you do have the resident discount, make a daytrip to palma, visit the proper big IKEA there and tell them to ship it over to ibiza. easy as.

TiffyBennett1

Yeah that’s true. We just needed some basics like the bedroom chest of drawers. Plus some glasses that match the glasses we already own. And I like all my hangers to match. That’s about it really 😂😂

Unless something DRASTIC happens. We won’t be ordering again 😂

craig72

No longer active
Yeah that’s true. We just needed some basics like the bedroom chest of drawers. Plus some glasses that match the glasses we already own. And I like all my hangers to match. That’s about it really 😂😂

Unless something DRASTIC happens. We won’t be ordering again 😂
I'd find it hard to sleep in a room knowing the hangers don't match...