M&T's Move to Ibiza

Loved your little adventure in the episode 55! That canyon of death looked scary! I guess it's the same lighthouse you can see from Portinatx?

I prefer the sunrise to the sunset! It's way more beautiful, as both the sea and the air are quieter in the morning.

It's also way more practical - you either watch the sunrise after getting up, or before going to bed :D

As for watching the sunset, for me, it involved constantly checking the time, often leaving the beach earlier than I would like to, driving to the sunset spot hoping for no traffic jam, looking for a parking spot - too much trouble to see the sun disappear in clouds near the horizon! My enjoyment of Ibiza went up 200% after I learned not to bother watching sunsets ;)

LOL, English people complaining about the lovely English weather island residents get to enjoy these days ?

From today's vlog title, I expected to see you actually go to IKEA to pick up the shipment they refused to deliver earlier, but to discover it wasn't available for pick up either. But the vlog is not without surprises :)

I have a question for the podcast. You seem to still order from IKEA despite all their failures. What does IKEA need to do in order to piss you off so much that you would actually stop ordering anything from them?

LOL, English people complaining about the lovely English weather island residents get to enjoy these days ?

From today's vlog title, I expected to see you actually go to IKEA to pick up the shipment they refused to deliver earlier, but to discover it wasn't available for pick up either. But the vlog is not without surprises :)

I have a question for the podcast. You seem to still order from IKEA despite all their failures. What does IKEA need to do in order to piss you off so much that you would actually stop ordering anything from them?

without wanting to reply for tiff...but a lot of the furniture shops here do either have horrible stuff. or, if it's nice, then it's ridiculously expensive

ps tiff, once you do have the resident discount, make a daytrip to palma, visit the proper big IKEA there and tell them to ship it over to ibiza. easy as.

Yeah that’s true. We just needed some basics like the bedroom chest of drawers. Plus some glasses that match the glasses we already own. And I like all my hangers to match. That’s about it really ??

Unless something DRASTIC happens. We won’t be ordering again ?

Yeah that’s true. We just needed some basics like the bedroom chest of drawers. Plus some glasses that match the glasses we already own. And I like all my hangers to match. That’s about it really ??

Unless something DRASTIC happens. We won’t be ordering again ?
I'd find it hard to sleep in a room knowing the hangers don't match...

You can’t clink plastic on a podcast!!
Eagle eyed viewers on Youtube noticed that you just did that on the latest podcast - Matt talking while clinking plastic won't fool anyone ?

Watching the wine glass saga unravel has been the most thrilling aspect of following your podcast so far. I think you mentioned having ordered real wine glasses (in plural) from IKEA, but they only delivered one. Did you get the remaining glasses?

As for whether I like a sober podcast better, it's a tricky question. Since I don't buy into this "healthy living" BS, I guess it was simply a choice of driving over drinking - Saturday afternoon is a bad time to get drunk if you have a car. And driving must have a special place in your heart second only to the Pikes hotel, since as we know now, you got the proposal while driving :D? If I were you, I would consider moving the podcast recording to a different day or time, because the wine bottle on the table was sorely missing :)

Back