Lost

I am with you on this one - gave up after Episode 6 - waiting to collect my mates downloaded discs so I can catch up without fear of bloody advert interruptions....:spank: :spank:

It must be counter productive to their viewing figures surely too:confused:

theyre all in "limbo" on the island, and only "god" will choose who goes to heaven and who goes to hell.

well thats my take anyway.

I thought that was the Catholics?:lol:

nah they just decided limbo didnt exist, just like that....after 900 years....snap....gone!!!

My dad seeing if he can get a refund on the Holy Family Church Hall which he hired for the piss up after my Christening all those years ago!!!

Chewie!!

the arctic reserach station are looking for desmond, they are being paid by his missus, the rich one who came to the stadium to see him!!!

Awesome show. Without it (and 24), on a sunday night, i don't know what i'd do...
You've got me thinking now about everything that got revealed on sunday...its fcukin easy to lose track of where you're at with it and what you know...:lol:

I shall be downloading the latest episode tonight. Loving the latest series 8)
I'm downloading the latest right now. It was on last night in the US, I guess it airs this coming Sunday in the UK. Much better watching without commercial interruptions.

Glad I didn't give up after season 2 as this season (especially 2nd half) has been all about giving answers... while raising a few new questions, of course.

I'm also happy we have a known limit on the rest of the series. 48 more episodes over 3 years. Concrete, finite, though I would have probably prefered 44 eps over 2 years (i.e. normal US tv season length).

I watched it last night.

Great stuff... several answers, several new questions... And we now have an idea of where this is all going.

Only thing is, I didn't find the "game changer" to be such a big twist.

(and what is the deal with that Mikhail guy!? )

I wish they were wrapping it up in 2 seasons of 24 episodes instead of 3 seasons of 16. I want to see it to the end but I'm afraid I'll lose interest by then.

or just another way to scramble your brains
its a long wait till next season :cry:
I know! Friggin' January.

They'll lose a lot of people that way. Definitely would have been better off condensing it into two full seasons... greedy bastards!

I know! Friggin' January.

They'll lose a lot of people that way. Definitely would have been better off condensing it into two full seasons... greedy bastards!

We are having the spanish version in September :D :D :D :D
We will review the second season just to be fresh and interested again :D :D :D

i just saw Scot's signature and I remembered that the other day in a catalan comedy soup the main character won the lotery and the winner combination was 4 8 15 16 23 42 :lol: :lol:

And a friend of mine also told me that in the third season there's Swayer (I think) in the bar where he met Jack's dad, and at the back there's a tv showing a footy game and that footy game is an old Barça game and you could see Laudrup scoring against Madrid 8)

i just saw Scot's signature and I remembered that the other day in a catalan comedy soup the main character won the lotery and the winner combination was 4 8 15 16 23 42 :lol: :lol:

And a friend of mine also told me that in the third season there's Swayer (I think) in the bar where he met Jack's dad, and at the back there's a tv showing a footy game and that footy game is an old Barça game and you could see Laudrup scoring against Madrid 8)

i was going to start using these numbers as my lottery numbers - i was willing to deal with the curse if i got $113m

but i thought - a helluva lot of Lost fans will be using them and the jackpot would be £1 each

i was going to start using these numbers as my lottery numbers - i was willing to deal with the curse if i got $113m

but i thought - a helluva lot of Lost fans will be using them and the jackpot would be £1 each
What if you did them in reverse order?

24 32 6 15 18 4 :idea:
so
4 6 18 15 24 32

Back