Lost

Yes please :lol: :lol:
I want a full introduction about "What's torrent", a long explanation about how to use it and then a nice dissertation about the joys and glories of torrent :lol:

I have got all that on my PC at home courtesy of Morbyd - I don't know what it means tho or how you do it :oops:

Actually you're better at technological things than me, you should have no problem understanding it ;)

I have got all that on my PC at home courtesy of Morbyd - I don't know what it means tho or how you do it :oops:

Actually you're better at technological things than me, you should have no problem understanding it ;)

Actually you have a PC and I have a Mac so I doubt your instructions would work for me.
So lets move to the wedding make up post :lol: :lol: ;)

I will, but... how do I download it? do I need to install anything before? :oops:

1. Install Azurus...

2. locate torrent file from one of the sites i gave ya... eg... Lost S03E07 [HDTV] [www tensiontorrent com].torrent - choose one with lots of Seeds...

drag downloaded file onto Azurus Application...

3. hope for the best!

1. Install Azurus...

2. locate torrent file from one of the sites i gave ya... eg... Lost S03E07 [HDTV] [www tensiontorrent com].torrent - choose one with lots of Seeds...

drag downloaded file onto Azurus Application...

3. hope for the best!

Thanks chewie, will try it this afternoon. If it doesn't work, I'll find someone to help me in Spanish. Many thanks :D

Oohh.. that reminds me, Lost is tonight in the States. Have to remember to check for it in the morning and set my d/l in motion :D

well, did u get it working?

;)

Yes and I'm loving it, I can spend hours looking at the graphic which shows the exchange of info (specially after a laughing cigarrete) :lol:

It's impossible to find lost season 3 in spanish at the moment, too early :D

Yes and I'm loving it, I can spend hours looking at the graphic which shows the exchange of info (specially after a laughing cigarrete) :lol:

It's impossible to find lost season 3 in spanish at the moment, too early :D

Did you manage to download your torrents Sil :spank: Tom has given up on Lost Series 3 til it comes out on DVD - it will be a nice surprise for him in the summer :lol:

Did you manage to download your torrents Sil :spank: Tom has given up on Lost Series 3 til it comes out on DVD - it will be a nice surprise for him in the summer :lol:

Yes, I managed to install my torrents and download things from it.
Whithout your explanations :lol:
And with the instructions in english :lol:

Do you want me to explain you how I did it? :lol:

Back