Lost

i watched the first few episode of Season 1 but then Laura didn;t want to watch it (trade off being i refused to watch Desperate Housewives)

got the box set from a work colleague and loving it

right up my alley

creepy, weird and unfathomable

Watched the one last night where Locke blows up the submarine.

Are there any new ones to download?

Watched the one last night where Locke blows up the submarine.

Are there any new ones to download?

who the funk is that ben bloke, why can locke walk? and how the hell did he get that thing in the big box at the end?

more questions than answers :confused:

Why is Jack a whiney bell end and why do none of Locke's companions like him? He's always up for a ruck.:lol: - perhaps with the exception of Sawyer, he's my favourite character.

To be fair, they have answered quite a few questions lately so I don't begrudge them raising a couple of new ones.

Locke's attitude is understandable... he doesn't want to be saved. He's had a miserable life. The island is the best thing that's happened to him. And he's a bit psychotic.

Mark - that was the latest episode... new one comes out tomorrow night in the US.

seeing that Lockes old man (he is his biological father aint he?) is a bit of a conman, wouldnt suprise me if he killed sawyers mum...

Jack just gave up and wanted to go home... kinda screwed now the last transport link has been severed.

and wtf has has happened to Michael and Mini Jacko? and what the hell was that arctic research thing all about at the end of season 2?

:spank:

I am now officially obsessed with this tv show

anyone else looked into the Hanso Foundation back (or side) story between seasons 2 & 3 - lots of stuff on Lostpedia & You Tube

amazing that they pull so much effort on stuff that on face value just now might have hee-haw to do with the show

*spoiler*

how creepy was the Jacob scene - did you spot him?

*spoiler end*

i was obsessed and i watched the first 2 series, then when it moved to sky i got bored of it.

just can't be arsed being strung along week after week and never finding anything out.

i've been clean at least 6 months now.:lol:

i was obsessed and i watched the first 2 series, then when it moved to sky i got bored of it.

just can't be arsed being strung along week after week and never finding anything out.

Sundays episode "The Man Behind The curtain" let loose a whole load of secrets/answers but also offered up some more

:lol: :lol: :lol: I feel a horrible void on the horizon in the next few weeks! My name's Jez and I'm a lostaholic:oops:

It is v.v.v.v.v.v. annoying watching on sky with adverts every 5 minutes!

:lol: :lol: :lol: I feel a horrible void on the horizon in the next few weeks! My name's Jez and I'm a lostaholic:oops:

It is v.v.v.v.v.v. annoying watching on sky with adverts every 5 minutes!

I am with you on this one - gave up after Episode 6 - waiting to collect my mates downloaded discs so I can catch up without fear of bloody advert interruptions....:spank: :spank:

Back