Lost - Season 6

they have to die to go back to their normal lives which are running concurrently - is my prediction - hence juliette saying 'it worked' when the nuclear bomb meant that the plane never crashed.

and jack has to stay behind to protect the world from the black smoke.

sad epiosode this week though :(

2 more left. golly gosh. still lots to explain!

Anyone else watch the latest one?

certainly a very different episode but tried to explain a few things (although I'm not particularly impressed with this 'light' thing :rolleyes: )

Ya, I watched it last night.

Interesting episode. It explains a lot and perhaps a bit too much (did we really care who Adam & Eve were?) but I don't quite get the point of that light thing or that donkey wheel scenario.

2 weeks left, right? Looking forward to the big finale although I worry they're rushing through it all this season trying to wrap up all the ends.

1 hr next week
2 + 1/2 hr finale after that

Across the Sea didn't quite live up to the hype but lots of answers

1) How Jacob/MIB got on the island
2) Jacob & MIB's relationship
3) Who built the wells
4) Who put the donkey wheel in place that moves the island
5) How smokie was created
6) who Adam and Eve are

More deaths? Jeez... I think the theory that everyone must die in this timeline but lives on in the other timeline is increasingly likely.

Does this episode do as it says on the tin? (i.e. explain "Why They Died"?)

More deaths? Jeez... I think the theory that everyone must die in this timeline but lives on in the other timeline is increasingly likely.

Does this episode do as it says on the tin? (i.e. explain "Why They Died"?)

in a manner of speaking

i'm not so sure about the timeline going to the alt one
a lot of posturing in that reality leading up to something

Desmond is THE KEY between both timelines... quite how I've no idea... all a bit head****y at the moment, and will take some laymans terms to explain it to me...

As Captain Janeway said, "The future is the past, the past is the future - it all gives me a headache"...

:oops:

They do some of both, actually. But it's mainly a torrent site.
It's just really well organized and made esp. for TV shows.

Back