Lost - Season 6

Are you serious??! WHAT? NO, don't tell me... I haven't seen yesterday's yet. :lol:

Last week was bad enough... the bloodshed is getting excessive!

Are you serious??! WHAT? NO, don't tell me... I haven't seen yesterday's yet. :lol:

Last week was bad enough... the bloodshed is getting excessive!

people who wear excessive black = evil... could the answers lie in the simpleist of tv cliches?

episode 7 downloaded ready for watching hopefully tonight...

to be honest I'm beyond confused. :lol: but still addicted :confused:

not seen 10 yet.. will download tonight to watch over the weekend some time.

slightly less confused after episode 9 though - things are definitely starting to become clearer. although still have whitmore etc to turn up and confuse me more. And no doubt more plot twists to come.

at the end of the day I think hurley'll be on the 'good' guys team, so I'm keeping tabs on what he decides to do...

I thought Ep 9 pretty much revealed what the whole deal is about, aside from who is The One. Now we just have to see how it all plays out.

You'll see which side Widmore is on in 10... at least, I think we know now :lol:

I thought Ep 9 pretty much revealed what the whole deal is about, aside from who is The One. Now we just have to see how it all plays out.

You'll see which side Widmore is on in 10... at least, I think we know now :lol:

I'm not putting it past them for a big twist.... :!:

also with these concurrent storylines where their flight actually got to LA and they're living their normal lives - reckon this might conclude with what would happen to the world if The Black Smoke escaped the island because they didn't crash land to protect it?

reckon this might conclude with what would happen to the world if The Black Smoke escaped the island because they didn't crash land to protect it?

could well be.

Looks like Desmond is a key player in all this.

Seems to have gone a bit creepy in the "Not met Jacob" timeline.

heating up nicely

The Last Recruit put the pieces into place
and now lets get to the finale!!

5hrs of LOST left!

I've not seen the latest episode (all downloaded and ready to watch at some point over the next few days..) but the sayid being the next MIB could be interesting - they did say at the temple that he had an evil inside him and must die - but gave jack the choice to kill him or not...which he turned down.

sayid is the one who is probably the most intrinsically evil out of all the characters, despite that whole love line thing with Nadia.

Last episode titles

"The Last Recruit" - Jack
"The Candidate" - is this where we find out who Jacobs 'replacement' is?
"Across the Sea" - ????
"What They Died For" - Who? In what timeline? :spank:
"The End" :cry:

Last episode titles

"The Last Recruit" - Jack
"The Candidate" - is this where we find out who Jacobs 'replacement' is?
"Across the Sea" - ????
"What They Died For" - Who? In what timeline? :spank:
"The End" :cry:

Across the Sea is the fabled episode with

Little or no "main Lostie" cast members appearing

Rumoured to be Jacob & MIB thru time

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

That sucked. 4 people in one go. :evil:

To answer your question re The Candidate, Chewie, if Sayeed is to be believed then the answer is yes.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

That sucked. 4 people in one go. :evil:

To answer your question re The Candidate, Chewie, if Sayeed is to be believed then the answer is yes.

not seen it yet... but read up the episode summary.

I think all things will end up 'normal' again by the end of it all - everyone alive, but will remember their time on the island.

Back