kevin and perry at benirràs:

kp34_L.jpg

bangin!! :lol:

McRackin said:
untrue things:

1 :arrow:

2 :arrow:

that restaurant is la brasa (ibiza town)!! :idea:

3 :arrow: after leaving the airport to go where they are staying (above nina's in santa eulalia) - the
taxi comes from es cubells (san josé) in direction to the airport :?:

(this scene is great because it shows porroig, cala jondal and cap des falcó)

4 :arrow: after walking out of mirage (santa eulalia) - straight to ibiza town :?:

5 :arrow: after their last night at amnesia - sunrise at benirràs beach :?:

has anyone got anymore to add? :rolleyes:

I know this is an old thread but :!:

6 :arrow: The very first sight of ibiza when the virgin sun plane touches down on the runway - it sure aint Ibiza

Can`t believe nobody spotted that one.

Human Traffic, despite having some quite funny true to life bits, is a bit of a cheese-fest at times :confused: Quite good on the whole though. I've never had the pleasure of seeing Kevin and Perry, although I can see it looks absolute crap. :rolleyes: :lol: My mate was in the audience at Amnesia for Its All Gone Pete Tong, the camera goes on her face for about 5 seconds apparently :lol: 8)

kevin and Perry didnt land at Ibiza

aby said:
Human Traffic, despite having some quite funny true to life bits, is a bit of a cheese-fest at times :confused: Quite good on the whole though. I've never had the pleasure of seeing Kevin and Perry, although I can see it looks absolute crap. :rolleyes: :lol: My mate was in the audience at Amnesia for Its All Gone Pete Tong, the camera goes on her face for about 5 seconds apparently :lol: 8)

Hey Aby, I wasn`t knocking the movie - I was pointing out some artistic license.:)
It takes Ibiza veterans and Aviation anoraks like me to spot the errors.:!:

The movie imoh is a classic, with great but immature/toilet humour in a similar mould to american pie but a lot funnier that doesn`t take itself too seriously.
The film has some genuinely funny moments, watch it with a can of lager in your hand and you`ll be ok.:p

It made mine and my two young boys day when we noticed tha cafe from the movie when we visited Santa Eularia for the day a couple of years ago.

The movie also has fantastic music and if you were to buy it on dvd for about a fiver now it would be money well spent:)

I can't believe so many went all Barry Norman and tried to give a real critique on the film. Blimey, what did you expect for something that was born of a sketch show??

I actually watched it again on Sunday - hilarious, easily watched stuff.

its utter pish. and i used to find enfield funny. Its terrible. I want the hour and a half of my life back that it took to watch it. garbage. not even funny. I loathe the film.

quite funny how human traffic 2 turned out to be its All Gone Pete Tong, but still, that films a heap of ****e as well.

Human Traffic is indeed a cheesefest at times (The National Anthem scene springs to mind) but its a great film and captures better than any others what its like to go out and do the things we (mostly) do. Not that the others are in any way a comparison cause they are totally different types of film.

I've never seen the Kevin and Perry movie and don't much want to. My only connection with it is when you get off the plane in Ibiza and get onto the transfer bus trying to guess how many minutes (or seconds) it will be until the rep first mentions it and how many times in total it will be mentioned. Since I've started staying in Playa d'en Bossa the number of mentions has declined considerably!

I thought it was pretty funny to be honest, wasnt supposed to be a proper look at Ibiza;)

Human Traffic = spot on:p

fergie19 said:
I thought it was pretty funny to be honest, wasnt supposed to be a proper look at Ibiza;)

Human Traffic = spot on:p
Exactly!

It's a good laugh, nothing more and Ibiza was picked as the location because it was the 'in' place to go at the time (remember the 8 million Ibiza compilation CD's that were out around the 98-2000 period!!)

I dont understand why they had to re-create the front of Amnesia,

considering they used the real inside of Amnesia, surely they may aswell have just used the entrance too ...

anybody know the answer to that ?

The film is a good no-brainer but it shows the worst parts of Ibiza possible. Still always good to watch before you're heading out to the isle for novelty value.

The soundtrack is the best thing about the film. If you liked trance at its peak 5 or 6 years ago like I did.

more

wanna watch amovie that shows the old ibiza way before clubbing??? then watch: more! good movie with hyppies of the time!!
enjoy it!

aby said:

Was that a girl called Lauren from Leeds by any chance? - am convinced it was her......!!

Back