Kevin and Perry

It's a funny film, but I'd challenge anyone to find something in there which actually bears any reseblance to what Ibiza is really like! And also I'd love to know where the 'fake' front of Amnesia they used in the film really is, and whether it is actually an entrance to a club?!

Muel said:
It's a funny film, but I'd challenge anyone to find something in there which actually bears any reseblance to what Ibiza is really like!
Whatever people think of the film, surely the DJ bears a resemblance to some in real life?

You know, bit of an arrogant, coke-filled w#~*er, who thinks he's some kind of god!!!

True, well spotted there jamese! I still want to know where the fake front of amnesia used in the film really is!!!

NITEFLY said:
kevin and perry is absolute shite of a film id rather watch police academy 7 on loop!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

kevin and perry in santa eulalia:

c-enfield2.jpg

c-enfield1.jpg

Robo said:
there are soo many untrue things about it, like you have to up some stairs before you pay at amnesia, and the outside of amnesia is nothing like it is

this is the real outside of amnesia!! ;)

20639195lhuSapOMkQ_ph.jpg

nah, sorry on mine it just has a little X in the box where the picture should be, must be my computer.....

I don't see it either, but the first time I saw the film, I thought it wasn't the outside of Amnesia, but I watched it again when I got back last year and decided that it could well be.
Wasn't 100% sure though.

Eyeball Paul is a legend......He sounds very much like a certain lead singer of a famous Manc band in my opinion. I have to say Rhys Iffans does a great job of the accent....I agree with jamese75, he reminds me of o few nonces I've met in Clubland.

untrue things:

1 :arrow:
james said:
Benirrás beach near San Miguel in the NOrth of the island. It can not be reached by foot, as in the film!

2 :arrow:
Robo said:
there are soo many untrue things about it, like you have to up some stairs before you pay at amnesia, and the outside of amnesia is nothing like it is, also your right about walking out of the restaurant and straight into amnesia!!!!

that restaurant is la brasa (ibiza town)!! :idea:

3 :arrow: after leaving the airport to go where they are staying (above nina's in santa eulalia) - the
taxi comes from es cubells (san josé) in direction to the airport :?:

(this scene is great because it shows porroig, cala jondal and cap des falcó)

4 :arrow: after walking out of mirage (santa eulalia) - straight to ibiza town :?:

5 :arrow: after their last night at amnesia - sunrise at benirràs beach :?:

has anyone got anymore to add? :rolleyes:

Back