Kevin and Perry GO LARGE at Amnesia Ibiza 2022

Were tickets quite cheap? Pure speculation on my part, but I believe those cannons cost a few hundred euros a pop to fire each time, so maybe it was a budget descision?
They've definitely been using it less frequently in recent weeks. Last week at Paradise they didn't deploy it until about two hours into Jamie Jones' set

It felt like the Stone Roses were on Ibiza in San An last night, with a lot of heads rigged out in bucket hat and adidas gazelle attire.
Loved seeing how up for it they all were on the disco bus as i was heading to Chinois. Hope everyone had a top night

Agreed on the crowd such a great crowd in there! Night and day to the crowd in glitterbox on Sunday who all looked like they'd come out in their PE kit

It barely filtered into the terrace for the others but Jonathan Ulysses was also great.

Thought Judge Jules was going a bit more latter days of Judgement Sundays than the theme of the night at times though haha (hence ending up seeing Ulysses)

Last edited:
Didnt liké it
Jo Mill very good
Jonathan ULysses didnt like itseb fontaine good but too crowdy
Ben Santiago Lovely Laura ok for 30mn ,couldnt stand more n left 4am

I went on Tuesday night and I think that may be the best night I've had in a club. It was exactly what I wanted from it. Classics all night. Was stone cold sober from 2 and still stayed pretty much till the end and raved every moment of it. Have to say the K&P tribute act were also pretty flawless ha. Shame the Harry Enfield and Kathy Burke couldn't of been there to see how loved their creation still is. Also must say I've been to Ibiza 20 times over 12 years and that is the busiest I've ever seen any night. I got there at half 11 and the main room you couldn't move in. I think Dave Pearce and Picotto on Thursday at Eden needs a shout out. Second time I've seen Pearce this summer and have to say he's still my favourite DJ.

On the trance in ibiza debate. As mentioned I've been doing Ibiza seasons for years now and trance is my thing. I've slowly seen nights disappear year on year and since cream and Tropi went it's been the beginning of the end. This year was the final Ibiza Trance event for this reason with only shine and Armin The only regulars now. I'm 35 next year and all of my pals that I went with in my twenties have moved on and it's just me and the missus now so I said that this would be my final 7 day full on partying trip and have to say it may have been my favourite.

Next year looking at just doing Shine and spending the rest of my trip exploring and drinking in the bars but undecided on going up north and exploring that area more or staying around Ibiza town. Either way it's been a fantastic season 🤘

I went on Tuesday night and I think that may be the best night I've had in a club. It was exactly what I wanted from it. Classics all night. Was stone cold sober from 2 and still stayed pretty much till the end and raved every moment of it. Have to say the K&P tribute act were also pretty flawless ha. Shame the Harry Enfield and Kathy Burke couldn't of been there to see how loved their creation still is. Also must say I've been to Ibiza 20 times over 12 years and that is the busiest I've ever seen any night. I got there at half 11 and the main room you couldn't move in. I think Dave Pearce and Picotto on Thursday at Eden needs a shout out. Second time I've seen Pearce this summer and have to say he's still my favourite DJ.

On the trance in ibiza debate. As mentioned I've been doing Ibiza seasons for years now and trance is my thing. I've slowly seen nights disappear year on year and since cream and Tropi went it's been the beginning of the end. This year was the final Ibiza Trance event for this reason with only shine and Armin The only regulars now. I'm 35 next year and all of my pals that I went with in my twenties have moved on and it's just me and the missus now so I said that this would be my final 7 day full on partying trip and have to say it may have been my favourite.

Next year looking at just doing Shine and spending the rest of my trip exploring and drinking in the bars but undecided on going up north and exploring that area more or staying around Ibiza town. Either way it's been a fantastic season 🤘
Did anyone bother with Ferry Corsten? I went but only lasted till 2:30 as we decided to carry on after K&P and that proved to be a bad idea. It was still progressive being played so I missed him playing all his big tunes.

Did anyone bother with Ferry Corsten? I went but only lasted till 2:30 as we decided to carry on after K&P and that proved to be a bad idea. It was still progressive being played so I missed him playing all his big tunes.
I didn't. Missus said before holiday she didn't want to and was going to do it on my own but it was sandwiched between Kevin and Perry and Dave Pearce which I knew were going to both be late ones so saved myself. Gutted I didn't though cause it's a club I've never been to.

I also gave it a miss due to K&P being a big one. I was a bit gutted as I’ve never been to Destino before but it would have been too much to ask, might have been a different story had Destino been closer to San An.

Back