Kerry Katona - This Morning interview

Helen989

:eek::eek: Oh dear, I'm working from home today and just happended to have This Morning with Phil and Fern on :) and they were interviewing Kerry Katona, did anyone else see it, if not have a look when it gets loaded onto youtube, I'm sure there will be plenty of news stories about this shortly. She was slurring her words throughout the whole interview to the point where you could hardly understand what she was saying and then Phil and Fern had to ask her about it as the producer had been getting calls into the studio during the interview asking what was up. They had to politely ask about her relationship with alcohol and she acted all confused saying are you implying something??? oooh it was cringy! Fern and Phil handled it well though. Poor Kerry, I'm definately not her biggest fan but she's just given the press more to write about her.

odious piece of crap who just rolls out some ****e "exclusive" to ok magazine or whatever ****e z-list rag will listen, then blows it on beak & booze!!

"i've lost 3 stone & feel great"

who cares?? you can put a pig in a suit....but you can't stop it grunting!!!

feck off katona!!!

Is it her Bipolar because i remember her being on GMTV acting in the same way. I dont know what to thank of her tbh :confused:

Why is it that its either her or Jordan in Heat or Hello magazine every week? :confused:

odious piece of crap who just rolls out some ****e "exclusive" to ok magazine or whatever ****e z-list rag will listen, then blows it on beak & booze!!

"i've lost 3 stone & feel great"

who cares?? you can put a pig in a suit....but you can't stop it grunting!!!

feck off katona!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol: I had my diplomatic hat on earlier feeling a bit sorry for her as she just totally embarrassed herself but hear hear! She should just be thankful for the money she has made and try and keep out of the media now and focus on her brood of kids. I'm sure lots of This Morning fans will be complaining about today's interview, it was up there with the worst alongside that Tara PT one and Sam Fox!

Hasn't she just had three zillion pounds worth of cosmetic surgery done? Half of her boobs sucked out? Four of five acres of blubber removed? Her baggy jowls sawn off and her downstairs all tidied up (fanny... not hallway and lounge)?

I think I'd slur my words if I'd just been through that lot. And I don't even have a fanny.

Still, there's nothing wrong with turning up on telly blasted. Olly Reed swore by it. Although he tended to at least wait until lunchtime before getting on back on it.

that woman is a waste of f***ing space - I dont normally have a rant about "celebs" cos I dont really care that much about them but she just boils my piss to be quite honest - how the hell can she still be employed by Iceland for those god awful adverts - I means she's absolutely pointless individual .......:?:?:confused:

Do you mean Oliver Reed who once starred in The Lady and the Highwayman? (no-ones probably seen that film so that probably doesn't help...it' one of my favourites), was he an alcoholic then?

Still, there's nothing wrong with turning up on telly blasted. Olly Reed swore by it. Although he tended to at least wait until lunchtime before getting on back on it.

(said in the style of top shaman dj tony harrison)

granted.......but at least Olly Reed had some talent...and people like him, that Katona woman is a talent vacuum.....it's an outrage!!

trash. nobody. lets give headlines to more deserving people... like Jade Goody! :lol:

faced with the choice which one?

Back