Kerry Katona - This Morning interview

The woman is scum. She needs to be removed from TV and those ****y magazines at all costs. Should be forced to have her minge sewn shut too.

Coke + booze + prescription medication + all-night session :D

Good effort.

She's tidied herself up a bit lately, i bet she'd be filth :)

Thought she was looking alright if you ignore the slurring:oops: Far better than pics a few months back.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jugiQnkl-ZY

The full interview is here - funner than the other one.

I say give her a break though. Yeah she's in a tragic state at the mo but no worse than some of us at weekends and she's also clearly got a problem. Why not wish her well with a recovery instead of calling her a silly slaaaag?

(just a thought?)

I am suprised that she can evoke such feelings of anger and hatred on here:eek:

The majority of Hollywood actors are devoid of talent and make a lifelong career from it!

I've just watched the clip and quite frankly can't see what's wrong.
OK she's a bit drunk, but she's a pop singer not a politition.
She's living in London and probably come from a club or just been up all night drinking. But isn't that what pop stars are meant to do?
I don't know what time this was filmed but I guess it was pretty early.

She is not the most intelligent or articulate person around, but why would she be?

She is doing all she can to carry on whatever she can get out of being a C list celebrity
and why not?

As long as there is a small chance of earning any money from it she is going to pursue it.
What else could she do?
With her level of education she would be hard pressed to be a checkout girl.
But it really isn't her fault. It sometimes is a lottery to which parents and social standing you are born into. The British education system fails a lot of people. She has done well to have achieved what she has so far.
Seems to me she has taken certain steps to improve her looks and was this morning actually feeling pretty good about herself.
She is probably feeling pretty down this afternoon.

I don't get why people are interested in the likes of her and Jade Goody. Total chancers.

Of course they are chancers!!
But why the hell not.

They have the drive to suceed.
It says more about the audience and watchers of these shows than the people performing in them, at least they had the energy and aspirations to get off the sofa and get paid for the existence of trash TV.

I've just watched the clip and quite frankly can't see what's wrong.
OK she's a bit drunk, but she's a pop singer not a politition.
She's living in London and probably come from a club or just been up all night drinking. But isn't that what pop stars are meant to do?

I wouldn't go that far...she's a mother and it's a week day morning. Also her gurning and defensive slurring kind of suggested she has a problem.

Off the TV, out of our lives (and Iceland) and into rehab please!

I wouldn't go that far...she's a mother and it's a week day morning. Also her gurning and defensive slurring kind of suggested she has a problem.

Off the TV, out of our lives (and Iceland) and into rehab please!

didnt notice that until I watched it again last night.

basically her pre-show breakfast consisted of 4 large vodka-redbulls!! no actually it's kerry katona isn't it...make that 4 cheeky vimto's and a big fat line of columbias finest (which has no doubt made a little detour to warrington where it was stripped of most of it's quality)

didnt notice that until I watched it again last night.

basically her pre-show breakfast consisted of 4 large vodka-redbulls!! no actually it's kerry katona isn't it...make that 4 cheeky vimto's and a big fat line of columbias finest (which has no doubt made a little detour to warrington where it was stripped of most of it's quality)

I've only seen the first few minutes, I didn't think she was 'that' ott, and I would honestly suspect vallies would make someone slurr and act like that instead of booze. Let's face it, if she was tanked up or whatever, do you think she'd be anywhere near that normal (and quiet?)?

Anyway, I much preferred her in GMTV.

I've only seen the first few minutes, I didn't think she was 'that' ott, and I would honestly suspect vallies would make someone slurr and act like that instead of booze. Let's face it, if she was tanked up or whatever, do you think she'd be anywhere near that normal (and quiet?)?

Anyway, I much preferred her in GMTV.

you should see the second half of it, thats when it all starts coming apart. I think she was quiet because the interview went down a completely unexpected route and she didnt know what the f*** to say, she went on there with her guard down and was expecting an easy ride and dumb questions about herwhich she didnt get because Phil Schofield went all "Alan Partridge" on her.

Would loved to have seen Richard Madeley do it...

"she's off her face isn't she?? yes?? we'll do a phone in....can we do that?....yes?? yes call in if you're also off your face" :lol:

Been a long time since she sung a note mate, where have you been all thee years:lol:

Dunno, but quite happy to have been there!
I'm pleased that I don't know anything about her or any of these Z listers....
Not really my thing.

Like I said, I admire more the people milking it than I do the the one's making it milkable.

I think its all planned , its constant revenue for her. Just got paid for her tv show probably and done heat magazine type interviews about her new body (paid of course).Then whats the next pay cheque? Get hammerd , do a car crash interview and everyones talking bout her again , us included so then we'll have the back in rehab stories and the just out of rehab / new me interviews , all cash in the bank. Any publicity is good publicity (financially)

That did cross my mind...but would anyone consciously do something like that? She doesn't seem intelligent and calculating enough.

That did cross my mind...but would anyone consciously do something like that? She doesn't seem intelligent and calculating enough.

YES YES AND YES. People get married purely for publicity so this is nothing. Kamal & Kinga off Big Brother... :eek:

YES YES AND YES. People get married purely for publicity so this is nothing. Kamal & Kinga off Big Brother... :eek:

Yeah but they were having a laugh and probably were in it for the cash.

You'd have to be quite headstrong to hoover God knows how much powder up your schnozzle, drink yourself into next week, go on TV 'for a publicity stunt' and then go home and take your tragic money earning hat off to go and be a doting mother.

She's off her rocker and it's genuine.

Jesus - must stop talking about this silly moo. :lol:

I swear I didn't know who Ms Katona was until all this kicked off...so if she does belong to the actors guild it's money well earned.

Just seen the whole thing and I wouldn't even say there's a hint of booze or anything else 'wrong' with her, just a load of sleeping tablets and a slightly paranoid and poor way of dealing with Schofield blatantly asking some choice questions.

I actually think she's been had done by all this.

Yeah it could well be her medication. I doubt she'd go on live TV again under the influence after her previous bad press unless she was REALLY stupid. Whoever brought her to that studio though (think it was her husband) should never have let her go on live TV.

He's a bad sort anyway that Mark guy, I bet he gets his kicks off making Kerry looking like a train wreck!

Back