Kerry Katona - This Morning interview

Yeah it could well be her medication. I doubt she'd go on live TV again under the influence after her previous bad press unless she was REALLY stupid. Whoever brought her to that studio though (think it was her husband) should never have let her go on live TV.

He's a bad sort anyway that Mark guy, I bet he gets his kicks off making Kerry looking like a train wreck!

Becs - I salute you 8) - that's the best comment I have heard in ages - I seriously thought my Nan had come back from the grave.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Apparantly Mark is blaming Phil for stitching her up but Phil is just saying that nobody should have let her on the show in the first place if she is that bad after "medication".

APPARANTLY

Apparantly Mark is blaming Phil for stitching her up but Phil is just saying that nobody should have let her on the show in the first place if she is that bad after "medication".

APPARANTLY

he does come across as a total **** like doesnt he??? (husband not Phil S)

Are you picking up Pups Geordie-isms, just from posting after her?:lol:

H'way Emma!

Mint, purely belta man.....

(actually I had never heard the term purely belta until watching that film.... ) apparently its geet propa Geordie like....

Interesting that Noel Gallagher turns up pissed on Radio 1 at 7AM after being out all night and gets hero status for it, Katona seemingly does the same thing it's sooooooooooooooo terrible...
He isn't a mother of 3 (or is it 4?) though is he?

He isn't a mother of 3 (or is it 4?) though is he?

He's a father of two though - should that make a difference?

I think the difference here is that Kerry has had several well publicised breakdowns, admissions of addictions, embarassing stories of her being out of her head etc etc. She's been to rehab several times and most people would want her to sort herself out, hence why people question when she appears on live TV slurring and seemingly under the influence.

Pups - do I talk like a Geordie grandmother?! :lol: I should have said "he's a bad apple that one"

He's a father of two though - should that make a difference? there;s probably more waiting to score a deal with the NOTW

Pups - do I talk like a Geordie grandmother?! :lol: I should have said "he's a bad apple that one"

No, just a general grandmother :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Nan would say things like "......... never trusted him - he was a bad un if ever I saw one - his eyes are too close together" - PMSL

Gurner of the week...

article-1079666-02344477000005DC-351_634x468.jpg

Well - it would seen she's an alcoholic..... BUT she hopes telling her story in the Sunday Papers will help other afflicted people come to terms with their alcoholism too.........

:rolleyes:

as well as helping her pay the taxman...

how much do you think the Sun will pay for my fight against Gambling addiction? :lol:

Back