Kaka to Man City !!

bit like ur dad when he jizzed up yer mum!!

wow..

a clear case of

chip_on_her_shoulder.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I never knew Bin Laden was a Man City fan.

The rags never seem to tire of slagging off our 'celebrity' fans. Amusing considering they've got people like this:

meehancourtmain_463000a.jpg

Didn't want Kaka anyway. ;)

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/sack-martin-samuels/signatures.html

Sad old Sheff U fans are unhappy about Martin Samuels slagging them off their club in the Mail and have started a petition to have him removed. Funk me, try supporting the Hammers we are constantly slagged off by the media and our own fans!

Anyway the petition looks like it has been hijacked.

When will Sheff U give up. Quite embarssing now for them.

agreed!! They had 38 games to prove their worth, just clutching at straws now!!
They should concentrate on getting back to the prem by more traditional means!!!

agreed!! They had 38 games to prove their worth, just clutching at straws now!!
They should concentrate on getting back to the prem by more traditional means!!!

They were 10 points clear with 5 games to go!!
They rested half the team against Man U when surely you should be playing your strongest team for the run in.
They have bee involved in 2 dodgy third party agreements by selling players and then having them not being allowed to play against them as part of the contract which is illegal. Loan moves yes but not once the player is sold especially 3 months previous.
Funkin 2 bob club.

:rolleyes:

funkin tabloids!!

agreed though, keep yer head down. I remember a coupld of yrs ago Ronaldo got caught up in a similar thing with some big old nigerian hookers!!! :eek:

whatever floats yer boat I say!!

Back