Kaka to Man City !!

on a beach in brazil sulking cos his mate aint going.

Let me think, a hot Beach in Brazil with thongs a plenty, or Salford Quays :confused:

shamless_main3%5B1%5D.jpg

Well at least theyve got one of the biggest sulkers in the PL, Mr Bellamy :rolleyes:

Bellamy could be what they need. Keep everyone on their toes.

Too good a deal for us to turn down though.

He is a due another injury very very soon!

Massive FAIL by THE RICHEST CLUB IN THE WORLD.

They've ended up with Bellamy, and Robhino's ran away, hahahaha :D

They will never be a big club.

Too good a deal for us to turn down though.

He is a due another injury very very soon!

Amazing deal for you guys, double your money in just over a year just because he's stayed injury free and had a decent few games.

I bet he's gutted he wont be playing alongside Kaka now :lol: The guy is such a to$$er, causes problems wherever he goes, and he likes to punch teenage girls :rolleyes:

Amazing deal for you guys, double your money in just over a year just because he's stayed injury free and had a decent few games.

I bet he's gutted he wont be playing alongside Kaka now :lol: The guy is such a to$$er, causes problems wherever he goes, and he likes to punch teenage girls :rolleyes:

He is as crazy as a coconut that's for sure.

Yet he gives £750k off his own dough to fund soccer schools and charities in Africa with no publicity. Imagine the old Beckhams doing that, it would be everywhere. So hats off to him for that.

But yes amazing dough.

West ham Chief Exec quoted in paper:

'"I'll go on record and say I want to avoid selling any of our best players to Tottenham ever again. I don't want to. Why should I? They are our local rivals. It would be a slap in the face for our fans. I want to finish above Tottenham. We did it last year and want to do it this year and every single year. It's nothing against Tottenham

Where was all this moralising and pontificating when Madrid were willing to pay £80m for Ronaldo who, whatever this year's poll may say, is an inferior all-rounder to Kaka who won that award himself in 2007.

Where is the rule that says only the English big four and Barcelona and Madrid can buy the best in the world?

Instead of carping and moaning about Sheikh Mansour and the use of his own private funds - there is no debt at City, unlike most of their gaping-mouthed rivals - perhaps all the naysayers should spend a moment or two thinking about the positives.

For a start, Milan were ecstatic that they may have been receiving £100m to rebuild an ageing team that is currently little better than City's and Sheikh Mansour was happy to hand over the fee.
The English game would have got yet another huge shot in the arm, every ground in the country where Kaka plays would have been full to the brim and the rights for the next television deal would have gone through the roof as fans all over the world tuned in. Others big stars would no doubt have followed, making England the undisputed home of football. Football is in the entertainment industry and all entertainers, whatever the sphere, know that leading men and women get more than the rest of the cast. Those who poke fun at the manager saying he has no control over who is coming into City are speaking through their backsides.
Mark Hughes has been an integral part of a process that dates back months. Now the word from Eastlands is that the bid for Kaka was a one off so don't expect any further moves for a world-ranked superstar (not untilthe summer anyway)

He was at the meetings that set up the plan to build a side long-term that included seasoned internationals, home grown academy products and a sprinkling of superstars. He has had a voice at all stages since then. City have a clear vision of how to develop a team that will find success and more importantly be able to repeat it year after year in the long term. That is why top-class internationals Wayne Bridge and Nigel de Jong have been on their list of buys and why there will be huge on-going investment in the academy. The Blues plan was to add Galacticos at a future date until it became clear that Kaka might be available earlier than expected so sparking a unique deal for a unique player.
Talk of City driving up prices to silly levels and travelling the world cherry-picking who they want are pure fantasy. They have already walked away from deals where they have been asked £80m for players they think are worth less than one-third of that amount. And to those who say there is no worth in buying your way to the title there is a two-word answer - Blackburn and Chelsea. It is nothing new for clubs with rich owners to spend their fortune on their teams. Not so, say the anti-City brigade that begrudges the Blues bettering themselves.

City should sweat, work and build to win anything they say. Well, what do they think the club has been doing for 32 years?

No other side has sweated longer or more profusely and the jealous should stop carping at their current good fortune in having an owner that wants measured and sustainable success. City should be applauded for giving it a go. This time fortune didn't favour the brave!!

and N8....go back to a sport you know about!!

white water wristing!!!!

Where was all this moralising and pontificating when Madrid were willing to pay £80m for Ronaldo who, whatever this year's poll may say, is an inferior all-rounder to Kaka who won that award himself in 2007.

Where is the rule that says only the English big four and Barcelona and Madrid can buy the best in the world?

Instead of carping and moaning about Sheikh Mansour and the use of his own private funds - there is no debt at City, unlike most of their gaping-mouthed rivals - perhaps all the naysayers should spend a moment or two thinking about the positives.

For a start, Milan were ecstatic that they may have been receiving £100m to rebuild an ageing team that is currently little better than City's and Sheikh Mansour was happy to hand over the fee.
The English game would have got yet another huge shot in the arm, every ground in the country where Kaka plays would have been full to the brim and the rights for the next television deal would have gone through the roof as fans all over the world tuned in. Others big stars would no doubt have followed, making England the undisputed home of football. Football is in the entertainment industry and all entertainers, whatever the sphere, know that leading men and women get more than the rest of the cast. Those who poke fun at the manager saying he has no control over who is coming into City are speaking through their backsides.
Mark Hughes has been an integral part of a process that dates back months. Now the word from Eastlands is that the bid for Kaka was a one off so don't expect any further moves for a world-ranked superstar (not untilthe summer anyway)

He was at the meetings that set up the plan to build a side long-term that included seasoned internationals, home grown academy products and a sprinkling of superstars. He has had a voice at all stages since then. City have a clear vision of how to develop a team that will find success and more importantly be able to repeat it year after year in the long term. That is why top-class internationals Wayne Bridge and Nigel de Jong have been on their list of buys and why there will be huge on-going investment in the academy. The Blues plan was to add Galacticos at a future date until it became clear that Kaka might be available earlier than expected so sparking a unique deal for a unique player.
Talk of City driving up prices to silly levels and travelling the world cherry-picking who they want are pure fantasy. They have already walked away from deals where they have been asked £80m for players they think are worth less than one-third of that amount. And to those who say there is no worth in buying your way to the title there is a two-word answer - Blackburn and Chelsea. It is nothing new for clubs with rich owners to spend their fortune on their teams. Not so, say the anti-City brigade that begrudges the Blues bettering themselves.

City should sweat, work and build to win anything they say. Well, what do they think the club has been doing for 32 years?

No other side has sweated longer or more profusely and the jealous should stop carping at their current good fortune in having an owner that wants measured and sustainable success. City should be applauded for giving it a go. This time fortune didn't favour the brave!!

and N8....go back to a sport you know about!!

white water wristing!!!!

did you really write all that jason?:lol:

They wanted Kaka:lol::lol::lol:
and ended up with craig bellamy:lol::lol::lol:

i'm so glad that no necked **** didn't go to spurs

100 goals in seven years:lol::lol::lol:

It's inevitable that hughes will be gone in the summer the arabs will bring in a foreign manager paying 5 million a week who will take one look at bellamy and think:oops: and send him to some ****e like boro:lol::lol::lol:

They wanted Kaka:lol::lol::lol:
and ended up with craig bellamy:lol::lol::lol:

i'm so glad that no necked **** didn't go to spurs

100 goals in seven years:lol::lol::lol:

It's inevitable that hughes will be gone in the summer the arabs will bring in a foreign manager paying 5 million a week who will take one look at bellamy and think:oops: and send him to some ****e like boro:lol::lol::lol:

you look like craig bellamy :lol:

wouldn't want him in a 4 ball thats for sure!!

did you really write all that jason?:lol:

nah he copied and pasted from the MCFC forum ;) And who's Jason :confused:

Seriously though JJ, i'd love nothing more for you to bring world class players to the PL, and for you to break into the top 4 (not at our expense obviously). But can you honestly see Mark hughes doing that ? Will he be there in the summer ? :confused:

Seriously though JJ, i'd love nothing more for you to bring world class players to the PL, and for you to break into the top 4 (not at our expense obviously). But can you honestly see Mark hughes doing that ? Will he be there in the summer ? :confused:

jesus, can you imagine the moaning on a man city forum, they'd need someone from samaritans as a moderator.

jason is just what i like to call mr jj. not sure why!

and it's my name!!!

I think if we give Hughes time then we will do it, but it wont happen this season or the next....but alas in football I dont think thats quick enough these days!!

I honestly hope they do stick with him as it's not a quick fix at city, its going to be another 2-3 years before we are competitive if we can bring the right players in and nurture the growing talent we already have, but he needs time......will he get time.........probably not.

and it's my name!!!

I think if we give Hughes time then we will do it, but it wont happen this season or the next....but alas in football I dont think thats quick enough these days!!

I honestly hope they do stick with him as it's not a quick fix at city, its going to be another 2-3 years before we are competitive if we can bring the right players in and nurture the growing talent we already have, but he needs time......will he get time.........probably not.

It can be done slowly and quietly.

Villa have gone about their business slowly building last couple of years and are a threat to one of the big 4s champion's league place.

Don't see the rush to and go and spend £100m on 1 player.

Don't get me wrong wouldn't mind him running round Upton Park not sure he would be too happy though.

It can be done slowly and quietly.

Villa have gone about their business slowly building last couple of years and are a threat to one of the big 4s champion's league place.

Don't see the rush to and go and spend £100m on 1 player.

Don't get me wrong wouldn't mind him running round Upton Park not sure he would be too happy though.

correct mate, if Sheik Mansour can allow hughes the time & funds afforded to messrs oneil & moyes then that can only be a good thing.....trouble is we've blown any chance we ever had of doing anything in the transfer market quietly!!!

correct mate, if Sheik Mansour can allow hughes the time & funds afforded to messrs oneil & moyes then that can only be a good thing.....trouble is we've blown any chance we ever had of doing anything in the transfer market quietly!!!

Moyes has been given very little funds but has done well considering.

As for O'Neill, not a great fan but he is doing well and has a good chairman who just lets him get on with it so hats off.

Yep as said before every player's value you may as well double once City get involved. I think Bellamy is a good signing for you as long as stays fit.

I heard Robinho was mega-upset at the kaka deal collapsing and is only suddenly realising what a COLLOSAL mistake he himself made joining a joke club ... watch him agitate for a move now....

Back