Kaka to Man City !!

I lived near Wimbledon when they killed the club and upped sticks to the middle of nowhere. There was a lot of bad feeling and massive support defected to AFC Wimbledon.

I personally don't give a flying fk about English football but like to stick my oar in when there's a discussion. Barca for me all the way, always :D

ahh plough lane!!! is it still there? I went there for a 0.0 1st game of the season in 1988 reckon, was their debut season in top flight!!

Looking more and more possible. I think his agent is realy trying to push the deal through, i wonder what his commission would be :confused: :eek:

im bored of it already!!!

either sign him or close the door on it!!

ahh well at least were boosting the ailing economy by selling column inches!!!

kaka's agent would prob make 10 million squid at least on the deal i reckon, not to mention the 20% he'll reap off kaka's image rights, wages, etc, etc

it's all a bit bizzare to be honest, robinho on the blower to him, more clauses than lapland, 500k a week. bonkers.

i suppose if you are a city fan, you just have to enjoy the ride!

im bored of it already!!!

either sign him or close the door on it!!

ahh well at least were boosting the ailing economy by selling column inches!!!

You'd be better off signing 4 or 5 £10m players to strengthen the squad.

It is not Kaka that is pushing the move just everyone trying to nick a slice of the cake

comes with the territory mate!!!

Least your billionaire has money, ours is skint!

We got everyone trying to screw a few quid out of us and the league re-opening the Tevez case which could either be a blessing in disguise, the threat of administration looming over us and the club have hired extra stewards to sit in the bogs to nick any sneaky smokers!! You can have a sniff but not a puff!

Ever wonder if you're in the wrong business? :lol:

Yup, gona apply for my agents liscence online now :eek:

kaka's agent would prob make 10 million squid at least on the deal i reckon, not to mention the 20% he'll reap off kaka's image rights, wages, etc, etc................500k a week. bonkers.

So thats a minimum 10 million squid up front, then a hundred grand a week, plus his image rights and endorsements :eek: Holy Funk, as Morbs says, I am in the wrong business. :spank:

Bellamy stormed out of training today after being refused permission to speak to Tottenham after Saggy Redknapp's public courting, again.

Also rumour has it that Saggy has got Levy to lift the old wage structure at Tottenham. Oh dear oh dear. Once all Bungpuss gets his fingers in the till there will be no stopping him!!

Bellamy stormed out of training today after being refused permission to speak to Tottenham after Saggy Redknapp's public courting, again.

Also rumour has it that Saggy has got Levy to lift the old wage structure at Tottenham. Oh dear oh dear. Once all Bungpuss gets his fingers in the till there will be no stopping him!!

:lol:

what you laughing at Nik Nak??

you wont be laughing if we now go after Palacios?

hey at least we were in the market for him even though in the end after agreeing to sell him to us Milan bottled it. I also dont think he wanted to play for us either hence Berlusconis dramatic u-turn last night and I dont care how much he is being paid, if he's not happy then he's not going to produce the goods. On a brighter note, im very excited about the prospect of us signing de Jong, he's a brilliant player!! just need a keeper now and a couple of centre halfs

fook knows where Robhinos gone though?? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back