Just wondering what pets do Spotlighters have?....

1 tabby cat called Jasper

Hamster that belongs to my sister and her other half called Squash

I would love a dog - my bf has the most adorable Staffordshire Bull Terrier (again misunderstood) and he really is the cutest thing ever, so so friendly, all he wants is love and cuddles :lol:

Arrr Bull Mastiffs are sooo cute, but I have to say the dribble does slightly put me off owning one, here's my boy as a pup.....

and a more recent one....

Your right, very often misunderstood, I hate it when people look sternly at me in the park with him when there's a little terrier type (I love all dogs mind) running around snapping at everyone that goes near it.

I couldn't go to the dogs/cats home as I'd be too upset...if I rescue in the future someone else will need to go and pick for me.

The puppy shot is so cute Helen :lol:

dilboneod6.jpg

Max. Such a happy wee dog

Pet update time.

Rachel:
11657260_600.jpg

continues to be the longest female influence in my life, Ma and Sis Buckley aside:lol:

I'M GETTING RATS ON SUNDAY!!!

Excited... 8)

I've got them the most amazing cage with loads of silly features.

Never going clubbing again when they arrive.

I'M GETTING RATS ON SUNDAY!!!

Excited... 8)

I've got them the most amazing cage with loads of silly features.

Never going clubbing again when they arrive.

I trust you saw my post on the weekend thread about 'Rodentbook'8)

The Pedigree Siberian Hamster I was thinking of was this one!!

Never knew until today that one actually existed!!!
Aw jeez... I totally forgot about that episode. Hilarious stuff. That show is quality.

Ya, they really exist. Tiny little buggers with no tail. Impossible to catch when they get out of their cages.

Strange thing is, I've not seen them in Russia at all, even when I've been to Siberia!

Back