Most Wanted Global @ Priviledge
Hed Kandi @ El Divino
WLS @ Space
Floor Fillers @ Eden
Garlands @ Eden
Sublimal @ Pacha
La Troya @ Space

Best Night: Sublimal @ Pacha or Space

Worst Night: Floor Fillers @ Eden – Still mentally scarred!

Best Bar: Bora Bora

Best Place to Eat: Villa Mercedes

Money Spent: £350

Biggest Regret: Missing Defected & Manumission opening...

Going Back?: I soooo nearly stayed!! Definitely will be back for the closing parties!!

Top Tip: Space Terrace & then onto Bora Bora afterwards is a “must”!!

STOP PRESS, further to my above posting which was made prior to Dave Pearce @ Eden on Friday, as some of you are aware Dave couldn´t do the gig so we didn´t bother going! Had to content ourselves with a few hours in Koppas, toight is Judgement Sunday, should be good... 8)

Dates you were there: 26th June to 5th July

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): hotel esVive

Club nights visited: Defected twice, Space twice, DC10, Hed kandi pool party twice. underground, Bora bora

Best Night: Defected second time followed closely by defected 1st time

Worst Night: underground

Best Bar: Bar Zuka

Best Place to Eat: poolside Hotel esVive

Money Spent: couple of grand

Biggest Regret: not asking for that phone number

Going Back?: u betcha

Top Tip: wash clothes with shampoo when on hols

Dates you were there: 26/6/04 - 11/07/04
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Hawaii (San An Bay)
Club nights visited: DC10, Cocoon, Yoshitoshi, We Love Sundays, Underground, Meganite.
Best Day: DC10 (This HAS to be done!!)
Best Night: Yoshitoshi / We Love Sundays (Hard to choose)
Worst Night: When I tripped out (Don't ask!!!)
Best Bar: Kumharas
Best Place to Eat: Sa Capella or La Ventana
Money Spent: About 4500 euros between two.
Biggest Regret: Not going to Es Boldado or Formentera (You never get to do everything you want!!!)
Going Back?: May have a years rest, been the last 4 so could do with a year off, need another holiday now to get over it!!!)
Top Tip: A couple here, it is always handy to know workers as they can give you info on free partys and even get you into clubs free etc. Pace yourself on the first few days.

Dates you were there: 2nd - 10th July 2004

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Jet - PDB

Club nights visited: Sundays @ Space, DC10, Manumission, Manumission Carry on @ Space, Subliminal @ Pacha, La Troya Carry on @ Space

Best Night: More of a day but DC10 kicks ass!

Worst Night: Manumission

Best Bar: Bora Bora

Best Place to Eat: Dunno - never really eat

Money Spent: £750

Biggest Regret: Going to Manumission (Space carry on rocked though), falling of a table @ Bora Bora and breakign my finger. lol

Going Back?: As always

Top Tip: Try and make DC10 about 2 / 3pm ish The place rocks!

Dates you were there: 30th June - 7th July 2004

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Calas de Ibiza Apart - San An Bay

Club nights visited: Cream @ Amnesia, Slinky @ Eden, Hed Kandi @ El Davino, Judgement Sunday @ Eden. Manumission @ Privaledge, Manumission Carry on @ Space, Underwater @ Pacha

Best Night: Manumission (more the After party @ Space)

Worst Night: The night we decided to save cash and get wrecked... god i hate beer boys.. god i hate the west end...

Best Bar: The Orange Corner... that was my home for the week :) (and of course Bar M)

Best Place to Eat: There was a chinese in San An it had a massive neon green dragon on the front and you had to walk up stairs with a million mirrors to get to it.. right opposite the water taxi we had to get on a a daily basis.. anyhow.. it did a fairly respectable chinese meal.. and if you werent feeling flush.. you could get 3 courses and a pint for 10 euros!

Money Spent: £750 + Credit card bills....

Biggest Regret: Going to West end... bad move.. oh and not staying longer..

Going Back?: when my bank recovers.. yessir!

Top Tip: Stay away from the west end.. yes the booze is cheap.. but it's gnat piss.. erm stay away from es paradise.. didn't go in.. didn't want to but as we came out of eden they were playing 'Bad Ass'... says it all... (helterskelter night too... shocking...!!)

[quote="MezzaninE
Best Night: Manumission (more the After party @ Space)[/quote]

That party at Space kicked ass on any other I have been at in Space. Was a top morning / day. Manumission sucked though. Thank god for Space. 8)

Dates you were there: 30th June - 17th July
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Garbi,PDB & Argos,Talamanca
Club nights visited: Subliminal/Underwater@Pacha, Defected/Moneypennys/Hed Kandi@El Divino, Manumission/Groove On@Privilege, Rubbish Sundays@Eden,Circo Loco@DC-10, Everything@Space, Cream/Cocoon@Amnesia
Best Night: (day) Circo Loco @ DC-10
Worst Night: Cocoon & Judgement Sundays
Best Bar: BORA-BORA
Best Place to Eat: Can't remember
Money Spent: stupid amounts
Biggest Regret: not going to Underground
Going Back?: OH YES
Top Tip: Don't speak to Germans, I tried but BORING!

There was almost a non existent atmosphere. We went there after being told by countless people its one of the best hard nights but no-one there seemed up for it. Out of all the nights I went to it was the one which made me feel I was somewhere else and not Ibiza. Maybe going to DC-10 earlier on in the day which blew me away spoilt Cocoon but I very much doubt it.

mingrove said:
There was almost a non existent atmosphere. We went there after being told by countless people its one of the best hard nights but no-one there seemed up for it. Out of all the nights I went to it was the one which made me feel I was somewhere else and not Ibiza. Maybe going to DC-10 earlier on in the day which blew me away spoilt Cocoon but I very much doubt it.

what parts of your holiday did you enjoy? i've only seen negative reports from your trip!

mingrove said:
There was almost a non existent atmosphere. We went there after being told by countless people its one of the best hard nights but no-one there seemed up for it. Out of all the nights I went to it was the one which made me feel I was somewhere else and not Ibiza.
i believe u, but it still sounds very strange since Cocoon had one of the best atmospheres in Ibiza in the last times i was there.
I guess u fell on the weakest Cocoon night of the whole season :evil:

No way m8, u aint reading my reports right then. In my post above i've stated that DC-10 blew me away. I've also said in a few posts how good Bora-bora is, how amazing Space is etc.etc.
I'm new to this forum and I haven't completley been through it all yet. I've only just got back, my head is still mangled but it's all coming back to me.
Just because Manumission, Cocoon and Judgement Sundays were all rubbish it dosen't mean I had a bad time. How can anyone have a bad night in Ibiza???? The place is amazing, if the music or atmosphere is bad then you find other ways to entertain yourself.
I suppose I had such a good time and saw some amazing atmospheres in certain places that these nights didn't cut it for me. I'm sorry for expressing my feelings.
By the way has anyone been that beach bar in Talamanca on a Monday night with Smokin Jo? Well worth the visit!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dates you were there: 30th June - 16th July 2004

Where you stayed: Apartment next to Dalt Villa

Club nights visited: Cream@Amnesia, Subliminal @ Pacha, Sundays @ Space, Manumission Opening.

Best Night: Sunday @ Space with Steve Lawler & Cassius - July 11th

Worst Night: Manumission Opening - July 5th

Best Bar: KM-5

Best Place to Eat: Toss up between Can Cus in Santa Gertrudis and Plaza del Sol in Dalt Villa

Money Spent: Mucho Euro :)

Biggest Regret: Not getting full insurance for my car rental, could have saved me a couple hundred Euros.

Going Back?: Yes!

Top Tip: If you´re going to rent a car - get a FULL insurance coverage.

premile said:
Biggest Regret: Not getting full insurance for my car rental, could have saved me a couple hundred Euros.

Top Tip: If you´re going to rent a car - get a FULL insurance coverage.

What happened?

premile said:
Can Cus in Santa Gertrudis
can caus!! ;)

centart1.jpg

centart2.jpg

centart3.jpg

stuie said:
What happened?

1. My car got scratched on the concrete wall going around a tight-round about in Cala D´Hort. Cost: 240Euros

2. I rented a Diesel car, I knew it was diesel -- I pulled up at the petrol station and accidentally filled it with gas. I know -- I know -- silly of me. I didn´t read the signs accurately. After driving 3-Kilometers I had to pull over and call Hertz because the car started smoking. Cost: 150 Euros.

premile said:
stuie said:
What happened?

1. My car got scratched on the concrete wall going around a tight-round about in Cala D´Hort. Cost: 240Euros

2. I rented a Diesel car, I knew it was diesel -- I pulled up at the petrol station and accidentally filled it with gas. I know -- I know -- silly of me. I didn´t read the signs accurately. After driving 3-Kilometers I had to pull over and call Hertz because the car started smoking. Cost: 150 Euros.

ouch. that's a bit of a stinger.

perhaps you should take the bus or taxis next time! :lol: :lol:

Back