Just Tell us how it was - Summer Season 2004

Dates you were there: 20 Aug -30b Aug
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Vella Vista Bungalows
Club nights visited: Made in Italy, Water party, We love, Manumission Subliminal, Pete Thong and People fro Ibiza
Best Night: Cant really say
Worst Night: People from Ibiza it was the last day
Best Bar: Cafe Mambo and Bora
Best Place to Eat: I restaurant on a a beach dont know where exactly
Money Spent: Eur 3220 in all
Biggest Regret: Didnt visit DC 10
Going Back?: If i can get the money
Top Tip: 10 days in not enough ( Min 2 weeks )

surprisingly quiet
and this was based on the fact that I spent 2 vacations there, one in june/july and one in august.
i thought the reopened ak morgana would be jammed but nope not a single soul in sight!!
cream was rammed as the only place that was full...pacha was half way empty on the wednesday night my hubbie visited, according to him and the rest of the guys and generally it was relaxing but a tad dissapointing, especially to see my used-to-be-on-my-to-do-list Kumharas, turning into a more mainstream place and now with their music licence out the window...ahh i dunno!

well ibiza is ibiza but next time it´ll be a different kinda vacation!

Dates you were there: 13 -20 July

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Marco Polo, San An

Club nights visited: Heaven@Es Paradis, Cream@Amnesia, Good Fridays@Space, Slinky@Eden, Judgement Sundays@Eden, Manumission
Best Night: JS - Jules put us on the list and I ended up hanging out with Ferry for a bit... gotta love that cold air at amnesia though.

Worst Night: Manumission but only because I had sunpoisoning and we left before anything even started

Best Bar: I dunno...Bar M was cool and I met Picotto at Itaca.

Best Place to Eat: Everywhere we ate (when we could actually eat something) sucked and was WAY overpriced...

Money Spent: $6000 between my hubby and I

Biggest Regret: Not hitting up Subliminal or Pure Pacha

Going Back?: Radio 1 weekend

Top Tip: Make sure you rent a car and get there after the 3rd week of July so you dont miss Armin and Carl Cox by a week!

I was a worker over there stayed there the whole shebang ( April till October)
Stayed in: San An near central park

Clubs: Cream, La troya, Balearic people@amnesia. Manumission and Meganite @ priveladge. Subliminal, release yourself, underwater @ pacha.
Garlands, ministry, judgement@eden ahhhh Dj sammy, helter skelter, fiesta del agua @ es paradis. space we love sundays and good fridays.

Best Night: either La Troya or Garlands ( i love the head f**k nights)

Worst Night: Fiesta del agau ( the Water Stinks)

Best Bar: Sgt peppers 1

Best Eat: Gotta be Davids pizzeria

Money spent: all me wages

Biggest Regret: not being on holiday and havin to work

Going back. maybe

Top tip: get ya cheap club tickets off ya reps and haggle em down

a bit late but here goes

Dates you were there: 2.8.04-9.8.04 (radio one weekend)

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): LUXMAR HOTEL tropical gardens section
all and all nice place but the italians there make more noise than at a juventus game

Club nights visited:dc10-ciroloco,pacha-release yourself,space-carl cox,amnesia-la troya,space-la troya carry on,amnesia-cream,space-matinee group,space-sundays at

Best Night:without a doubt la amnesia-la troya wins by far

Worst Night:i guess that everything looked pale in comparison to the la troya so coming back the day after to the cream made it the worst party in my taste (two years ago cream was the best party in my taste)

Best Bar:i can only list the bora bora since its the only bar i went to

Best Place to Eat:dont recall the name but its a great chinese place over at ibiza twon near the port

Money Spent:500 EURO there and 600 $ on the flight and hotel

Biggest Regret:not taking on a job offer and staying until the end of the season

Going Back?:what do you think :rolleyes:

Top Tip:dont go after the d'js names go for the places with the best atmosphere

Dates you were there:
Last 2 weeks in June

Where you stayed (resort/hotel):
Bossa Mar, PDB

Club nights visited:
Defected, Flower Power/Scandal, Circo Loco (twice), Hed Kandi, We Love Sundays, Subliminal Sessions, Bora Bora most days

Best Night:
Circo Loco, no contest!

Worst Night:
Hed Kandi. Woeful.

Best Bar:
Jockey Club or Mambo

Best Place to Eat:
Villa Mercedes, San Antonio

Money Spent:
Just over £600 between two of us, cheapest fortnight yet.

Biggest Regret:
No more Bora Bora.

Going Back?:
Yes, only one week this year but couldn't miss out.

Top Tip:
Find out as much as you can about the nights and who goes in advance. If the crowd is mainly or completely British, forget about it.

Better late than never

Dates you were there: September 5-10
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Jet
Club nights visited: Sundays @ Space, Circoloco (Monday day party), Manumission (Monday night), Carl Cox @ Space (Tuesday), Pacha (Erick Morillo, Wednesday), Defected Party at El Divino (Friday)
Best Night: Probably either Wednesday night or Friday night
Worst Night: Carl Cox @ Space (I got sick that night)
Best Bar: Plastik in San An
Best Place to Eat: Ate at some Indian Restraunt in San An
Money Spent: $2,500 US dollars
Biggest Regret: None
Going Back?: I would love to, prob in 2006
Top Tip: Don't spend all your time in the clubs, go sight seeing, go swimming in Atlantis, have fun.

dates you were there: april 3rd - sept 19th

where you stayed: lil' house in PDB 8)

club nights visited: all of them by then end of season :oops:

best night: cocoon on monday nights :twisted:

worst night: subliminal @ pacha :x

best bar: base, rock, mao rooms & bling bling

best place 2 eat: bali beach 4 indian

money spent: i have no idea :eek:

biggest regret: dont have one

going back: got my ticket paid for & am suppose 2 leave in 5weeks but have just recieved a great employment opportunity & now i dont know? :(

top tip: sunscreen, bikini bottoms, sunglasses & a smile!

Dates you were there: September 5-11
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Figueretas, can't remember the hotel (staying in the Jet apartments this year - Bora Bora's back. Woo Hoo!)
Club nights visited: Cocoon @ Amnesia; Carl Cox @ Space; Meganite Closing @ Privelege; Yoshitoshi Closing @ Pacha
Best Night: A close tie between Cocoon (Miss Kittin was fantastic) and Yoshitoshi's closing party (Deep Dish were also amazing)
Worst Night: Meganite's Closing Party - it was ok, but I just don't like Privilege as a venue.
Best Bar: Bora Bora - enough said.
Best Place to Eat: I didn't eat much, but we had one meal in an Indian restaurant across the road from Space in Playa Den Bossa. It was delicious.
Money Spent: around €600 - purely on clubbing (apart from one meal!)
Biggest Regret: Not getting to DC10 - won't be making that mistake this year.
Going Back?: June 17th, this time for 2 weeks. Only 3 weeks 4 days to go...
Top Tip: Go wild, but come back alive.

Dates you were there: 7th Aug - 21st Aug
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Club Pariasso
Club nights visited: Radio 1 Secret part, Cream @ Amnesia, Subliminal @ Pacha, Circoloco @ DC10, We love Sundays @ Space, Underground.
Best Night: Subliminal - Pacha
Worst Night: Cream - To packed
Best Bar: Base Bar
Best Place to Eat: Little restaurant in Formentara. I normally love Savanahs, Kanya, but didnt think they were so good this year.
Money Spent: £1200
Biggest Regret: Not going to Armada at Amnesia where I could listen to trance music in my favourite club with a bit of room to dance.
Going Back?: Yes
Top Tip: Hire a car / jeep and see the island - it is such a waste if you dont.

Back