Just tell us how it was - Summer 2006

review

Dates you were there: 3rd september 06 - 15th september 06
Where you stayed: Playa den bossa week one fiesta apartments - san an week two club paraiso hotel
Club nights visited: Space sundays - pacha erik morillo and roger sanchez
Best night: Pacha - erik morillo and space on sundays
Worst night: Staying in because my boring friend didnt want to go out, wanted to read his book (cant complain he paid for me to go)
Best bar: Minoa in playa ben bossa, only because i was seeing the fit spanish bar manager for about 3 days
Best place to eat: Cant remember what its called but they did a beautful mixed grill with chips in playa den bossa
Money spent: Around £700
Biggest regret: Not bringing loads of money, not visiting the bars in ibiza town, not going to DC10, staying in San an for the 2nd week
Going back: yes loved it so much going the 25th april to work for the whole summer
Top tip: pace yorself and dont get too wrecked, also explore other parts of the island, ibiza is what you make it

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Central City In san for 2 weeks.

Club nights visited: Visited we love sundays @ space, kiss the funk @ kanya, carl cox @ space, garlands @ Eden, cream @ amnesia, pure pacha @ pacha, hed kandi @ el divino.

Best Night: I would probably say that the both sundays i were there were life changing experiences, however i was pleasantly suprised at how good hed kandi were. o and seeing guetta in action at pacha was also amazing.

Worst Night: I could really put a finger on it to be honest, but if i was going to pick one i would say carl cox due to the fact that i was suffering from a bit of sun stroke.

Best Bar: Either kanya or bora bora obviously

Best Place to Eat: I would have to say Coastline, the steaks were brilliant or the curry club in san an.

Money Spent: £2000

Biggest Regret: Not going to DC10

Going Back?: Booked for the 1st august 2007 for 2 weeks same hotel.

Top Tip: Take more money just incase. :)

Dates you were there: 30th Aug - 3rd Sep
Where you stayed: Luxmar Hotel - Figuretas
Club nights visited: Pure Pacha, Hed Kandi - El Divino & We Love Space
Best night: Hed Kandi
Worst night: Space - Take cameras off you at the door and very strict about more than one person in the toilet at a time
Best bar: Rock Bar - Ibiza Town
Best place to eat: Ate in our Hotel
Money spent: Around £400
Biggest regret: Getting stressed out cos I wanted to go out early but then realising the clubs dont really kick off til 2am
Going back: Yes - 14th June for 8 days for my Hen Do - cant wait - what an amazing place!
Top tip: Pace yourself and chill out - go with the flow and enjoy the magical vibe of the island - there is no place like it on earth!

Dates you were there: 13th Aug - 9th Sept I think.

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Camped in Es Cana for a week, 1 week Parasio, then rest in an appartment somewhere bottom of San An.

Club nights visited: Circo loco (2x), Pandamonium @ DC10, Timo Maas, WLS, Monza,
In bed with space, Carl Cox (2x), Cocoon, M8 awards, free parties, others cant think of.

Best Night: Cocoon or circo loco.

Worst Night: M8 awards, shocking!

Best Bar: Bora bora if that's classed.

Best Place to Eat: Worked at coastline so got 50% off there so couln't complain.

Money Spent: around £1000 maybe.

Biggest Regret: Missed loads of workers parties for different reasons, didn't get to underground or opening/closing parties.

Going Back?: 25th June.

Top Tip: People go the island for different reasons, but as long as your having fun:). Oh and also look out for secret parties/free wristbands etc... sometimes they're the best.

Dates you were there: end of september

Where you stayed: Villa in the north of the island with 11 mates. bliss.

Club nights visited: Subliminal closing. F*** me i'm famous/DJ awards@pacha. Monza@space. La comunidad@spcae.

Best night: Subliminal closing. Morillo tore it up. 4 out of the 12 of us went and all 4 claim it to be our best ever night in a club.

Worst night: DJ awards. too rammed. cr*p music.

Best bar: KM5

Best place to eat: l'elephant

Money spent: too much for the bank manager, a bargain for the memories

Biggest regret: coming home. that and letting our ill informed mate book flights the timing of which prevented us from going to WLS

Going back: Yep 22-29 sept. I am unbelievably excited.

Top tip: If theres enough of you then get a villa. Its really not that expensive.

Ooooft

Dates you were there: 1st - 16th July
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): San An Bay (Apollo)
Club nights visited: Cream Judgement Sunday Gatecrasher Hed Kandi
Best Night: Eddie Halliwell @ Judgement Sunday
Worst Night: Ferry Corsten @ Cream (I Left)
Best Bar: The Highlander
Best Place to Eat: cant remember
Money Spent: £1,100
Biggest Regret: None
Going Back?: Hell Yeah
Top Tip: Catch Eddie Halliwell the guys a genious

Dates you were there: 3rd September - 10th September

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Apartamento Lido (Figueretes)

Club nights visited: Circo Loco (DC10), We Love (Space), Home Of La Troya (Space), Fake (Space), Matinee (Space)

Best Night: Circo Loco (DC10)

Worst Night: Fake (Space)

Best Bar: Soap - Ibiza Town

Best Place to Eat: L'Oliva - Ibiza Town

Money Spent: lol

Biggest Regret: missing François K which was due at Space the week after

Going Back?: yes this year, from 10th June and hopefully again in August

Top Tip: check La Troya even if you are straight and Circo Loco is the best party in the world

Dates you were there: 25th June - 3rd July

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Apartaments Bon Sol (PdB)

Club nights visited: John Acquaviva (Privilege), DC10, WLS, Roger Sanchez (Pacha), La Troya (Space), Cream (Amnesia), La Comunidad (Space)

Best Night: with no doubt, WLS!!! One of the best moments, listening to U2 - With or without you, in the roof terrace....

Worst Night: John Acquaviva @ Privilege, music was good but we were like 50 people

Best Bar: Bora bora of course!! I have danced on the tables so many times...

Best Place to Eat: a restaurant in front of the beach, near bora bora, can't remember the name...

Money Spent: about 600 €

Biggest Regret: going to John Acquaviva on Sunday instead of WLS cause the first party was free :confused:

Going Back?: yessss from 8th to 13 th August

Top Tip: enjoy a Sangria while listening to the music of BB....

Dates you were there:

June
September
December

Where you stayed (resort/hotel):

Sirenas Jabique Playa den bossa
Somewhere else in Playa de bossa
San Antonio in December

Club nights visited:

Space opening and Space Closing
Circoloco @ DC10
Pacha (too many times - gone off it now, too commercial and expensive)

Best Night:

Space opening (Tania Vulcano outside).
Space closing (Zabiela / Layo and Bushwacka! insdie).
DC10 (Both times)
Laurent Garnier at Pacha - Best DJ in the world and Top bloke :)

Worst Night:

Pete Tong at Pacha - Rude knob'ead :evil:

None

Best Bar:

Loads

Best Place to Eat:
The Tapas place in Figuertes run by that Dutch bloke called Tulip.

Money Spent:

Alot.

Biggest Regret:

Taking an idiot with us who spoilt September.

Going Back?:
March 07
May 07 (To get married) :)
August 10-14
and hopefully the closing parties.

Top Tip:
Stop going so many times and move there 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dates Visited: June 24t - July 9th

Where you stayed: Villa in Es Cubells

Club nights visited: Cocoon, WLS, Underground (Mr C!), Defected, Made in Italy
Best Night: Cocoon

Worst Night: none, every night was top!

Best Bar: too many, bling bling was real good!

Best place to eat: Sa Capella was great

Money Spent: too much (as always)

Biggest Regret: not being able to make it out again in '06

Going back: Sept 7th - 17th

Top tip: get a villa, get 6 or more people and it's the best way to do the holiday, very cheap, oh and eat at Pacha before going in, reasonably priced and no que to get in - a brucey bonus!

Dates you were there: July 22 - 29, 2006
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Hotel Mare Nostrum Playa Den Bossa (Recommended)
Club nights visited: Home Of La Troya, WLS, Matinee

Best Night: Home Of La Troya, WLS, Matinee
Worst Night: None :D !
Best Bar: El Pirata in Ibiza Town (close to McDonald's)
Best Place to Eat: never tried outside the hotel..
Money Spent: less than 1000 euros ( I didn't drink so much but I spent a little bit on clothes)
Biggest Regret: 7 days are not enough...:lol:

Going Back?: Yes, for the third time, July 18-27, 2007. It will be the first time that I go alone, since my friends have some troubles in taking holidays in that period as well as I have trouble for holidays in Aug or Sep :( Hoping to find a lot of friends upon reached the island!!!!:D

Top Tip: Visit the beaches of Port San Miquel (northern part) and Cala d'Hort (western part)

Well, last year my mates were a little bit lazy and preferred to eat in the hotel every night..they are not strong clubbers:lol: and I am not either :lol:

On the other hand, in 2005 I remember ate in a restaurant in Ibiza town close to the Amnesia official shop: wonderful fish-based paella and cheap price!!!!

Dates you were there: 18th - 25th June 2007
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Club Fiesta Playa Den Bossa (Recommended, although the food is nothing special)
Club nights visited: CircoLoco, Cocoon @ privilege, La troya and we love space, Pacha F**ck me im Famous, fiesta del agua @ es paradis

Best Night: Circoloco, la troya (actually they were all good)
Worst Night: Cocoon (was still good but less)
Best Bar: Tahiti
Best Place to Eat: I ate in many places and all were better then the hotel.
Money Spent: 600
Biggest Regret: Leaving at 3.30PM at circoloco to catch our plane.

Going Back?: sure

Top Tip: Don't make eyecontact with ticketsellers;)

Back