Just tell us how it was - Summer 2006

Dates you were there: Sept 2nd - Sept 9th
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Fiesta Club Playa d'en Bossa
Club nights visited: Matinée @ Space, WLS @ Space, CircoLoco @ DC10, Carl Cox @ Space, Superfreq @ DC10, DeepDish @ Pacha
Best Night: CircoLoco @ DC10
Worst Night: Superfreq @ DC10 - it was good and quality music, but few people and not full
Best Bar: BoraBora Beach Bar :)
Best Place to Eat: not really tried so many different places
Money Spent: ~1000€
Biggest Regret: nothing
Going Back?: what stupid question...SURE OF COURSE
Top Tip: come back :D and for everybody who never visited matinée...try it...amazing party ! 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dates you were there: 27th aug - 10th sept
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): San An Bay/Marina Playa
Club nights visited: Carl Cox@space, M8 awards@eden, Manumission@Priveledge
Best Night: Carl Cox@Space
Worst Night: M8 Awards@Eden
Best Bar: Bay Bar
Best Place to Eat: Mambo
Money Spent: 1700 Euro
Biggest Regret: Not going to more clubs ( Due to sickness in the group )
Going Back?: Damn Right ( 9th time when I do )
Top Tip: Always get up early no matter what time you get back to the apts. Your time on the island will seem far longer.:)

:cry: Gutted to be back home.............

Dates you were there: Sept 2nd - Sept 9th
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Fiesta Club Playa d'en Bossa
Club nights visited: Matinée @ Space, WLS @ Space, CircoLoco @ DC10, Carl Cox @ Space, Superfreq @ DC10, DeepDish @ Pacha
Best Night: Matinée @ Space
Worst Night: Superfreq @ DC10
Best Bar: BoraBora Beach Bar :)
Best Place to Eat: the local super mercado
Money Spent: ~1000€
Biggest Regret: no regrets on Ibizaaa
Going Back?: for sure!!
Top Tip: Day-time clubbing

My Holiday

7th Aug to 15th Aug 06
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Mira Mola, Figueretas
Club nights visited:
Tues pm - Carl Cox @ Space
Wed afternoon / evening - Alex P's Birthday at Space
Wed Pm - Azuli @ El Divino
Fri pm - Essential Selection @ Mambo's & West End (Plastik, Hush & Play2)
Sat PM - R1 @ Amnesia
Sun afternoon & PM - WLS
Best Night: Carl Cox & WLS
Worst Night: None
Best Bar: Plastik
Best Place to Eat: Kasbah
Money Spent: £600
Biggest Regret: Not doing DC10 on the Mondady b4 we left.
Going Back?: I don't say never, although it won't be soon.:cry:
Top Tip: Get Air con in your room, especially in August! Although my other tip would be don't go in August, cos it's far too busy.:D :D

Dates you were there: 02-16 September

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Santa Eulalia - Can Sanso Apartments

Club nights visited: Carl Cox @ Space, Release Yourself @ Pacha, Cream @ Amnesia

Best Night: Release Yourself @ Pacha - The S man never dissapoints. Never left the main room for the first 5 hours :lol:

Worst Night: None 8)

Best Bar: Guarana in the marina in Santa Eulalia

Best Place to Eat: Mangos Beach bar - they do wicked Thai Curries for only €10

Best Beach: Benniras (go on a sunday but beware getting your car up the road after sunset can prove difficult :lol: way too busy) Also Cala St Vincente beach was nice.

Money Spent: £1800 approx:?:

Biggest Regret: Not going to WLS :confused: and popping my cork way to quick at Carl Cox resulting in an early departure from Space :spank:

Going Back?: June 2007 already booked :lol:

Top Tip: Hire a car - you see much more of the beutiful island despite the awful roadworks :twisted:

Dates you were there: 11th - 18th September

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Hostal Roca (San An) [next door to the Pacha Shop] - Cheap, chearful, very basic but clean. Quiet, friendly staff, excellent location if you are after a more lively holiday.

Club nights visited: Armada Closing @ Amnesia, Pukka Up Closing @ Es Paradis, Cream @ Amnesia, Hed Kandi @ El Davino, Judgement Sunday Closing @ Eden.

Best Night: Hard to pick - but the combination of Marko V and Eddie Halliwell swings it in the favour of Cream.

Worst Night: Pukka Up - Es Paradis is stunning, music was good but was just far too quiet - should have went next door to Eden to see the Cuban Brothers instead.

Best Bar: Plastic - tunes and atmosphere were excellent.

Best Place to Eat: Curry Club

Best Beach: Whats a beach??? lol

Money Spent: £700 (flights, accommodation and spending money!)

Biggest Regret: Being too mashed in Judgement Sunday to really remember much.

Going Back?: does a bear s**t in the woods!

Top Tip: As much as people slag off the west end we started off there each night taking advantage of the cheap drinks (and the eye candy) in places like Capones, strikers etc. then when the crowds started to arrive moved onto the likes of Hush and Plastik before finally moving on to the clubs - kept spending to a minimum and if you are on a tight budget you just cant knock it.

Dates you were there: 13th - 21st September

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Fiesta Algarb in PDB. Great view over the sea, just along from Bora Bora, good food, peaceful and quiet so good for relaxing after a long night out.

Club nights visited: Cream @ Amnesia, Pure Pacha @ Pacha, WLS @ Space, and Roger Sanchez @ Pacha

Best Night: Very hard to pick one. The terrace at Cream was immense, the sunset terrace session at WLS was aewsome to:p

Worst Night: Didnt have a bad night, but the crowd at Pacha on Fri was a bit dodgy, and the main terrace at Space got too busy after midnight in my opinion.

Best Bar: Bora Bora for day time fun, and K-ube in Ibiza town for putting up with nearly 30 of us:lol: 8)

Best Place to Eat: Anywhere in Ibiza town, especially the restaurant in Dalt Vila overlooking the Old Town (with lots of lemons outside?:lol: :oops: )

Best Beach: Was only really in PDB, so I'll go with that8)

Money Spent: Around £1000 including flights, hotel etc (very pleased with that!)

Biggest Regret: Not eating out more in Ibiza Town8)

Going Back?: June and September next year:p

Top Tip: Don't waste your day's in bed, get up and get to a beach. Feel like I was there for longer than a week cause we did so much8)

Dates you were there: 10-17th July & 14-18th September
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): July - Abrat (decent) Sept - Marco Polo (bad)
Club nights visited: Amnesia (Cream), Eden (Garlands), Space (WLS), Es Paradis (Pukka Up Closing), El Divino (Hed Kandi)
Best Night: Prob WLS, but I did love them all, esp Hed Kandi
Worst Night: No bad nights, just wish Es Paradis had been a little busier
Best Bar: Hush or Eden Rooms
Best Place to Eat: Any sunset cafes
Money Spent: I've not added it up, but must be well over a grand
Biggest Regret: Not enough sunsets...or time on the beach generally
Going Back?: Partner & I are already discussing a couple of trips for next year. Pacha & Space definitely on the cards.
Top Tip: Music bars as a cheap but still excellent alternative to the clubs. Hush was pumping all night in July (not so much in Sept admittedly).

Dates you were there: 28/6 - 5/7

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Jet Bossa Apartments

Club nights visited: Cream, Espuma

Best Night: Cream

Worst Night: Espuma

Best Bar: Bora Bora

Best Place to Eat: Not sure to be honest, didnt visit any proper restaurants, lived off junk food most days

Money Spent: About £350 spending money

Biggest Regret: Going with boring friends who couldn't be botherd to go clubbing

Going Back?: July '07

Top Tip: Explore as much of the island as you can

Dates you were there: 10th - 22nd Sept
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Gran Sol, San An & Pikes
Club nights visited: Defected & Def Mix @ Pacha, MN2S @ El Divino
Best Night: MN2S
Worst Night: Wasn't one, although the Peep Show @ Def Mix was crap & pointless, just led to loads of blokes standing on the dance floor gawping at some boring supposidly titilating dancing.
Best Bar: El Viper
Best Place to Eat: El Bistro, Dalt Villa
Money Spent: A lot.
Biggest Regret: Not hiring a car - again.
Going Back?: Probably next Sept.
Top Tip:

Dates you were there: 9th - 17th July
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Hotel Fiesta Playa Den Bossa (Recommended)
Club nights visited: CircoLoco,Cocoon, Subliminal, Cream, Pure Pacha/ F**ck me im Famous, WLS, Matinee

Best Night: Circoloco
Worst Night: Subliminal...Morillo flopped!
Best Bar: Borra Borra in PdB and Base Bar in Ibiza Town
Best Place to Eat: Hotel Food was included but Passion in PDB for the Smoothies
Money Spent: errrrrrr.....pass
Biggest Regret: Not managing to catch a sunset because we always popped into Borra Borra and couldnt bring ourselves to leave.

Going Back?: Hold me back!

Top Tip:Watch out for the majority of ticket sellers working for the bars along PDB. Fine for tickets but poor quality / rip off merchants for "sweeties"

Oh and go to the water slide park in PdB...its fun!:lol:

Dates you were there: 13th - 25th September

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Bali Beach apartments, PDB

Club nights visited: We Love Sundays (x2), Matinee (x2), DC10, Cream, Deep Dish Closing

Best Night: Couldn't choose - music was fantastic at first WLS (Lottie, Mills and Felix and sunset terrace in the day), Danny T was awesome at WLS Closing, for full-on minxiness with everyone the second Matinee which was Tom's birthday but Tom proposing to me at KM5 on our first night was the icing on the cake :D

Worst Night: Didn't have one

Best Bar: Don't really do bars so Bora Bora as per normal

Best Place to Eat: KM5

Money Spent: Not got a clue, it's Tom's job to make regular trips to cash machines and look after money :lol:

Biggest Regret: The journey home - try leaving Space at 7am in a morning and going straight to the airport (I don't know how on earth we made it :eek: :lol: )

Going Back?: We've already got booked 5 days for New Year :D then for June 2007 going to have our wedding blessing in Ibiza and then honeymoon at the Hacienda :D and then a 2 week trip in September for Tom's 30th - not that I plan ahead or anything :oops: :lol:

Top Tip: Swing from the roof canopies at Bora Bora :lol:

Dates you were there: 10th – 23rd September

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Finca Can Toni Lluch & Can Guillem

Club nights visited: We Love Space, Circoloco (X2), Home of La Troya (X2), Fake, Matinee (X2), Cocoon Closing

Best Night (or Day!): hard to say... each party was special for a reason... the first Circoloco because Josh Wink & Miss Kittin rocked the place, WLS because I met so many nice people, La Troya because of DJ Oliver and the fun we had with our homemade hats, Cocoon because I was in the DJ booth of the terrace, Matinee because...

Worst Night: the first night back home

Best Bar: Bora Bora for dancing, Cheri (next to the Dome) for people watching

Best Place to Eat: Osteria del Gatto e Volpe, Amalur, KM5, El Xarcu

Money Spent: more than :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Biggest Regret: I haven’t been to the Cocoon Afterparty (was too wasted)

Going Back?: sure, even if I was horrified by the new ‘autopista’ works and the beaches littered with bottles and cigarette butts... people are pigs

Top Tips: Always the same: if you are 4 or more rent a villa. If not stay in an ‘agroturismo’ hotel. Spend at least one day in Formentera. Eat spanish food.

Dates you were there: 20th-27th September

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Playa Sol (brilliant value for money on expedia, quiet and comfortable for sleeping, good location).

Club nights visited: Deep Dish at Pacha, Matinee at Space, We Love at Space, DC10 afterparty at Privilege.

Best Night: We Love Sundays - really fun day session with a great group of people and amazing performance by Danny T - so glad I stayed to the end and got to see him pole dancing/stripping/giving the crowd a good sermon!

Worst Night: Not bad exactly, but Tuesday - desperately wanted to carry on after the DC10 carry-on at Privilege, but Space was shut and we never found the elusive Boat Party (which was a blessing in disguise in hindsight). :lol:

Best Bar: Bora Bora - classic session post-Matinee: canopy swinging, birthday rogering, skinny dipping...:eek:

Best Place to Eat: Pacha restaurant was lovely and great value with all that wine. Several nice places down by the seafront in Figueretas. Felt like the lasagne at the Haddock cafe may have saved my life...

Money Spent: Too scared to look at my bank statement. :eek:

Biggest Regret: Je ne regrette rien.

Going Back? June 2007 :p

Top Tip: Night nurse.

Dates you were there: 17/07/06 to 27/07/06 & 16/09/06 to 23/09/06
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Hotel Gran Sol, Calo D'es Moro (July) & Costa Mar, Calo D'es Moro (September)
Club nights visited: WLS, Circo Loco, Manumission (Open & Close), Subliminal Sessions (F**k Me I'm Famous & Size Records), Azuli & Hed Kandi
Best Night: WLS day and night always make me smile!
Worst Night: Those dodgy nights when we didn't go to a club and ended up in some hole in the west end...bleh!
Best Bar: Always been a fan of Mambo
Best Places to Eat: El Pirata (awesome pizza) as does David's pizzeria! Pizza...yum yum :D
Money Spent: Spending money in total over both trips i reckon £4k for two of us.
Biggest Regret: Spending that much money!! Ha, only joking....no regrets, they don't work!
Going Back?: Of course!
Top Tip: Go to Formentera!!

Ibiza 2006

Dates you were there: 12/05/2006 - 02/09/2006
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Catalina, central hotel, different apartments
Club nights visited: Mosty Everthing
Best Night: Space opening party
Worst Night: Meganite @ priviledge
Best Bar: Bar M
Best Place to Eat: Nando's at Bar M
Money Spent: lost count
Biggest Regret: Nothing
Going Back?: Yes this summer
Top Tip: Make such you've got a grand if your going there for the summer8)

Dates you were there: 4/9/06 - 10/9/06
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): My Nan and Grandads in San Antonio:)
Club nights visited: Gatecrasher@ Eden, Fiesta Del Agua w/ DJ Sammy (Cheesy i know but it was good) and Amnesia Cream w/Paul Van Dyk, Marco V and Giuseppe Ottaviani
Best Night: Cream
Worst Night: Eden
Best Bar: Bar M
Best Place to Eat: Can't remember name but American eat in place in centre of west end
Money Spent: £400
Biggest Regret: Nothing
Going Back?: Yes twice
Top Tip: Get your tickets before you go. So much easier.

Dates you were there: 10th- 14th September
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Mar y Playa apartments, Figueretes
Club nights visited: WLS @ Space, Circoloco @ DC10, Cocoon @ Amnesia, Defected @ Pacha
Best Night: Circoloco @ DC10
Worst Night: Defected @ Pacha (got in free and spent most of the night on the roof terrace with friends, not really into the music)
Best Place to eat: Bambuddha Grove
Money Spent: £600
Biggest regret: Not going to Formentera..... again!
Going back?: Yep, sai I wasn't this tear but just booked 4 days for space closing and DC10!
Top Tip: Be prepared to walk home! Taxis are like gold dust when the clubs shut

Dates you were there: end of June / 2 weeks
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Can Bossa
Club nights visited: WLS, Cream, Pure Pacha, Hed Kandi, Cocoon, Sublimal, Miss Moneypennys
Best Night: Sublimal
Worst Night: WLS
Best Place to Eat: ------
Money Spent: 1800
Biggest Regret:
Going Back?: For Sure
Top Tip:

Dates you were there: weekend in August
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Don Quijote, Figuertes
Club nights visited: Matinee, Space, WLS Space, Circo Loco, DC10
Best Night: Matinee Space - always quality music! and great crowd
Worst Night: WLS old terrace - too many people standing around trying to look great
Best Bar: Bora Bora of course!
Best Place to Eat: Kasbah
Money Spent: £1000
Biggest Regret: falling asleep and not using free wristbands! HA
Going Back?: August 07
Top Tip: take loads of dosh and do everything you want to do in 72hours, don't bother with that sunbathing and sleeping crap - it is worth saving for!

Back