Just a nice beer

eclipse15

So, if you could go to just one place on the island for a nice beer, where would it be? Can be lively or quiet, cheap or expensive, touristy or local.

(Wine or gin also allowed, no Woo Woos though)

Hard to know if sarcastic or not......

I should add that the obvious #1 choice is @craig72 ’s balcony, so I’m really looking for your second choice
No mate, no joking when beer and bars are the subject.. I actually know a bit about these..
Amazed when read people's reviews and they say "We didn't really do bars" ? we always try do as many as possible even those little hatches by the old bus station I. Ibiza town, anywhere you see old local men sitting with tiny bottles I have to have a drink there... Im useless for names though..

Last edited:
some of my caña spots include:

• madagascar on plaza de parque in town. always great for peoplewatching and a funny mix of people usually.
  • bar san francisco on the road to salinas (past dc10 on the left). great spot for a cool one on the way back from the beach
  • bar puertas del cielo for a quiet sunset
  • bar ara anam in sant jordi for a quick caña anytime of the day

No mate, no joking when beer and bars are the subject.. I actually no a bit about these..
Amazed when read people's reviews and they say "We didn't really do bars" ? we always try do as many as possible even those little hatches by the old bus station I. Ibiza town, anywhere you see old local men sitting with tiny bottles I have to have a drink there... Im useless for names though..
??

Yep Plaza del Parque is such a great spot. Hard to beat. Surprisingly good prices, around €2.30 for a cana. Vista Alegra another vote. Flotante in Talamanca. Bon Lloc in Jesus. Any of the bars in Santa Getrudis.

another vote for flotante and also hostal talamanca. great for beers and I also love having breakfast there every now and then

Chic Bar & Burger in old town (where you can feel the great vibe of this quarter). The owner Marco, who's now a friend, can tell you all you need to know about Ibiza.

Anyone recommend any where in the bay? Fancy watching England game when I go and really CBA with the usual linekars crack

Back