Just a nice beer

Any football people out there know where in San An would be best to find one of the Saturday 3pm (UK time) games? Obviously it’s not broadcast in the UK but usually find places abroad showing games via streams. Any tips would be much appreciated!

The Highlander in the West End shows alot of football as it's advertised on their blackboards. Linekers. Or over n Figuretas, Father Jacks. Not sure about streamed football though.

So, if you could go to just one place on the island for a nice beer, where would it be? Can be lively or quiet, cheap or expensive, touristy or local.

(Wine or gin also allowed, no Woo Woos though)

Sa Bresca - right on the beach (Cala Gracio), frosted glass, not too expensive and good bar staff to chat to
Cap Blanc Aquarium - Beer's not the best (Amstel), but love a pint there, next to the water, not a care in the world
Palapa - on the San An promanade, good for people watching

Went to Mambo Bar yesterday with German bodies (old port, not to be confuse with Café Mambo). A "German" institution for 40 years I was told. What could be better than drinkin' beer with Deutchs? Ein grosse bier bitta!

I have a funny story about Cana.. a mate was on a budget going over and a girl he knows that works here told him to just drink Cana, there cheap as €1 in most places. He thought the beer was called Cana and not the measure.. and was asking for large Cana ? in pint glass..

I have a funny story about Cana.. a mate was on a budget going over and a girl he knows that works here told him to just drink Cana, there cheap as €1 in most places. He thought the beer was called Cana and not the measure.. and was asking for large Cana ? in pint glass..
just noticed the avatar change mate ?

Back