Just a nice beer

I asked the landlord in my local why he doesn't serve Stella, Krony, San Miguel...anything half decent basically. His answer was that Carling was by far and away his best selling lager, he's tried other things and they don't even come close. Shocking! What is wrong with people?

I asked the landlord in my local why he doesn't serve Stella, Krony, San Miguel...anything half decent basically. His answer was that Carling was by far and away his best selling lager, he's tried other things and they don't even come close. Shocking! What is wrong with people?

I know right!? Personally, Stella or Moretti would be my go too lager, but you can't go wrong with 1664, San Miguel, Amstel, Estrella etc also just NOT the other three. NEVER the other three! ?

There was a 'Inside the factory' program at Carling. Most brewers use would use hops to make the beer and then discard. Carling essentially use a 'Hops Teabag' that could be used something like up to 7 times before they replaced it. Minging

Heineken on draft gets slated alot, personally i think its beaut on a -2° pump especially?

Camden hells, dortmunder and Warsteiner are probably my 3 favourites

Carling is an absolute brexit of a beer ?

Back