Just a nice beer

Now that I can’t say. We only walked past and they was your average holiday bar with TVs. More family places if I was guessing.

another vote for flotante and also hostal talamanca. great for beers and I also love having breakfast there every now and then
Will these be open in the winter? Looking for recommendations Ibiza Town way for first half of trip and San An for the second half? (Oct 26-Nov 2).

Will these be open in the winter? Looking for recommendations Ibiza Town way for first half of trip and San An for the second half? (Oct 26-Nov 2).
THAT'S Not really winter mate. Sure you will find Bars and restaurants still open.

Last edited:
Ignore craig72's post... both are open during the winter: Hostal Talamanca is open all year round and Bar Flotante usually only closes a few weeks at the beginning of the year!

Croissant Show in Town is a very nice spot, can’t remember prices though. S’Escalinata is also a very lovely chilled place for a couple.

Any football people out there know where in San An would be best to find one of the Saturday 3pm (UK time) games? Obviously it’s not broadcast in the UK but usually find places abroad showing games via streams. Any tips would be much appreciated!

Any football people out there know where in San An would be best to find one of the Saturday 3pm (UK time) games? Obviously it’s not broadcast in the UK but usually find places abroad showing games via streams. Any tips would be much appreciated!

Ohio by Ibiza Rocks used to show quite a bit of football

Back