June 13-23 4 lads return to a villa in port des torrent...

Yeah I am looking forward to that....still need one big night though :lol:
Edit....minus the drugs ;) can't wait!

Drugs create imbalance within your body and mind. Its ok when you are in control of them but when they takeover it all goes Pete Tong.

Fine to experiment with when your younger and on an odd occasion here and there, but its harder to recover from its effects when you get older....

Drugs create imbalance within your body and mind. Its ok when you are in control of them but when they takeover it all goes Pete Tong.

Fine to experiment with when your younger and on an odd occasion here and there, but its harder to recover from its effects when you get older....

I know all about that unfortunately :spank:
Think when I hit 30 in Sept it will be time to draw a curtain on the messy ones altogether for the sake of my heart later in life....if the damage is not already done :lol:
Roll on the next 51 days I can't wait to be reunited with the magic of Ibiza again :)

Ollie, you might want to have a read of this article and the table to see the relevant dangers of substances, alcohol etc. (Apologies if you have already seen this!). No surprise to see C up there near the top of the danger list.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/5230006.stm

No thanks :lol:
It is all bad, alcohol is the worst in my opinion and the one I wish I could reduce the intake of. Thanks for the concern(genuinely) but I never read these things for fear of what I might read! I have not had a month booze free this year, gonna do one....soon :D

lol

I actually posted as it might have been reassuring that certain class A's that one might think are particularly harmful are in fact near the bottom of the danger scale :D

Who wants to live to be 137 anyway:lol:

lol

I actually posted as it might have been reassuring that certain class A's that one might think are particularly harmful are in fact near the bottom of the danger scale :D

Who wants to live to be 137 anyway:lol:
Thanks, might have a read next week when I am feeling better about myself with my unbalanced brain :D
I have had a few vodkas this weekend(and a couple in the week to help me sleep after late shifts) but not been drunk and done no drugs so I am making progress :lol:
DRUGS ARE BAD CHILDREN DO NOT DO THEM :)

Everything in moderation...I like (well love) a little dabble of all sorts when I go out (which is now nothing like I used to) and unless youve been into that sort of thing I think it always seems worse than it actually is (media etc), I suppose everyone has their own personal reasons...it's when these things become an addiction....I think alcohol is evil, and im sure there must be more people addicted to alcohol (and probably both if you are addicted to drugs anyways).

Magic....just got back this morning and was looking fwd to reading the rest of this.....

naw even goni bother doing a review haha8)

Been on this forum on n off for a while now but rarely post anything ! After reading this review.....i've been in stitches of laughter and eager to read more! Absolutely great!! If only i had friends that were like you i'd have stories like this to tell myself.

Rather than the usual....go to ibiza and end up in the westend !

June 13 23 4 lads return to a villa in port des torrent

Great Boobs Cruise, Sexy Pool action and Patyos dancing
Id say all our trips were successful.

It was great to meet you both.

Jill and I hope to see you again in the future

Jeff
me gusta

i know i'm 2 years late on this one but not many recent reviews so reading back through the lot now.

This was brilliant last time I went was in 2012 and I too was guilty of going too hard on the first few nights but it's the excitement of it all I can't help myself.

Only 74 days to wait for me. :):):):)

Back