Junction 2 London

Looks like another five of our lot want tickets, so going to be a busy Tuesday trying to get them!

They have loads of tickets in ticket swap for it, has anyone bought tickets off that site, is it safe?
Ticket Swap is one of the good ones, all tickets are verified and can be sold for no more than 20% of the face value. I’ve bought and sold on there- you’ll have no worries at all.

Might be worth a look for you too @Ikoda if you need 5, take the stress out of Tuesday

Also- f*** Viagogo

Ticket Swap is one of the good ones, all tickets are verified and can be sold for no more than 20% of the face value. I’ve bought and sold on there- you’ll have no worries at all.

Might be worth a look for you too @Ikoda if you need 5, take the stress out of Tuesday

Also- f*** Viagogo
Thanks for that will get it off there for sure...

Won't they say anything at the door? as it won't be my name on the ticket

Thanks for that will get it off there for sure...

Won't they say anything at the door? as it won't be my name on the ticket
Nopety nope nope. If selling wasn’t allowed for an event due to name/ID restrictions, TS wouldn’t be selling them. For some events, they do a Safe Swap thing where the original ticket gets cancelled once sold and the buyer gets a whole new one. Not sure if J2 is part of that scheme though

Wasn’t sure where to put this - but just seen no Drumcode for LWE this year and Adam Beyer gig announced at Printworks early December.

The LWE / Beyer partnership ended ?

No, LWE are behind the Printworks show

They pulled out of actively managing Printworks though didn't they? At least if I remember correctly. If so, nice that they still have a working relationship with the Printworks management company.

They pulled out of actively managing Printworks though didn't they? At least if I remember correctly. If so, nice that they still have a working relationship with the Printworks management company.
yeah they did mate. I thought Drum sheds, Printworks, WHP, LWE, Fabric, Park life, J2 and few others all fell under the same umbrella though🤷‍♂️ sure I read that a good while back

Wasn’t sure where to put this - but just seen no Drumcode for LWE this year and Adam Beyer gig announced at Printworks early December.

The LWE / Beyer partnership ended ?
I think Beyer is playing printworks start of October but its not a drumcode event. his Drumcode event is in the U.S this year

That's right. Just operating as an external promoter there occasionally now

Back