Junction 2 London

yeah they did mate. I thought Drum sheds, Printworks, WHP, LWE, Fabric, Park life, J2 and few others all fell under the same umbrella though🤷‍♂️ sure I read that a good while back
Not sure about that.

LWE is a promoter runs J2 and various 'one off' events around London
Printworks / Drumsheds (same owners I think?)
WHP / Park Life same promoters
Fabric still independent

Not sure about that.

Fabric still independent

If memory serves, Printworks \ Drumsheds owners also own Magazine and FOLD right?

Not sure about that.

Fabric still independent
yeah that's what I always thought as common knowledge.. no doubt that's right, I remember being in Fabric after reading something about it, it might not of been an article it could have been a post from someone but when I was looking at the bar menu it is literally same lay out, design and drink options as WHP so a thought there could of been some merit to what had seen

£20 tickets for Junction 2 Tobacco Dock August bank holiday for entry by 2pm via a Resident Advisor tracked referral link I’ve got, if anyone wants it will pass on

Last edited:
Dates out for next year, 21st and 22nd July

Might give it a bash as my London festival of the year. Did Gala last year which was great but if it’s the last weekend in May next year I’m otherwise engaged so on the look out for other options. Waterworks another possibility

Alot more varied then usual. I like the look of it. The timing is f***ing awful though. Early June was their best bet.

Also how many sets does dax j do? He seems to be on every lineup ever.

Alot more varied then usual. I like the look of it. The timing is f***ing awful though. Early June was their best bet.
yeah, it would be better in its normal slot. my assumption is, is that there's still an air of uncertainty Boston Manor Park being ready that early in the year

I like bits on both days, (hessle boys and Dygas b2b moonear stand out). I’ve booked early birds for Waterworks already so intrigued to see what the lineup for it is. Can I convince the gf to do both? Hmm

Is it struggling this year ? Big promo push from some of the DJs, group tickets & cheapy after 6 tickets. Probably doesn’t help Saturday tickets were £70ish when a mate went to buy last weekend

Back