July 08' Annual Spotlight Meetup @ Pink Panther Bar .

Ibiza 08

lol Well we now what yous lot have in mind lol!!! bring on the jugs of cocktails Yipee!!! i so cant wait to hit the pink panther and the big clubs e.g. tiesto, armin van buuren and pete tong yipee!!!

no worries speedy

of course i will be there with 2 enormous jugs and a ameretto in each hand for you speedy lol:eek:

Ibiza 08

OMG only 30 days until Ibiza that so doesnt sound long lol i can almost taste the fruity balls and fat frogs lol Hows life in Ibiza now anyways Sue?? Oh i have a new fav drink now Kinky Vimpto so get it out haha!! Been looking at the party calender omg there are so many club nights if it were up to me i'd be going to them all but sammy says no lol

kinky

i know i shouldnt ask this but whats the difference between cheeky vimto and kinky vimto.... my jugs ate ready and awaiting your strong grip lol xxxx

Kinky

lol they are both the same but people call them different things a 1 part port 3 parts blue wicked lol love em although they arent a patch on your jugs lol

Unless its just me as it doesnt seem anything ie date wise has been agreed! Shall be a pleasure to meet with fellow spotlighters :)

Im there 15th-29th July so any meets during then I shall be there ready to get 'jugged' up on any cheeky cocktails possible! Look forward to seeing a date for definite soon!

July Meet Up Final Dates Set.

JUST BEEN CHECKING EVERYONES ARRIVAL DATES...HOW DOES WEDNESDAY 2ND, 9TH AND 16TH SOUND... 7.30PM TO 9PM XXX OBVIOUSLY SPEEDY AND THE REGULARS TEND TO STAY LATER LOL... BUT EARLY IS GOOD BECAUSE THE SPOTLIGHTERS CAN GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER AND CHAT BEFORE THE BAR GETS BUSY XX IF ANY ONE FROM SPOTLIGHT MISSES THESE GET TOGETHERS JUST COME UP AND SAY HELLO TO ME ON THE DJ STAND AND I WILL GIVE A SHOUT OUT AND INTRODUCE YOU TO THE REST OF THE GANG.. :lol: NOT LONG NOW WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pink panther meet

Sounds good i'll be there on the two second dates yipee!! yeah you now we'll be there until late lol get as many jugs in as possible lol

Back