July 08' Annual Spotlight Meetup @ Pink Panther Bar .

Speedy

Hello All, Me and a few others off the forums over the past few years, have organised a Spotlight forum meet up at Sues bar the Pink Panther In july 08' it has always been on the 9th July and for some of us on here its a gathering place where we have made friends over the years.

Im just wondering how many people are wanting to meet others off of here and what dates are convienient for people, and the most people there around the same time, and we can decide on a date?

If there is a decent number then it can go ahead, and if there is just a few of us then we can just all meet in there at anytime lol- just putting the feelers out there to see how many people are going around the same time.

my dates are 7th july - 21st July @ la sirena i hotel and apartments which is round the Bay.

Please feel free to post if you are going between these dates!

Speedy!

hey speedy , you know me and emma will be up for the meet again , cant wait to see u and tabitha . i cant believe u let us down thou other day in shef was not happy tut tut tut anyways speak to u soon x x x x

Meeting

I'll be there the 5th through the 13th, and my friend will be arriving on the 8th. Any evening works...

I'll be there the 5th through the 13th, and my friend will be arriving on the 8th. Any evening works...

sounds good to me, well i will keep checking bk to this thread and we will see how many people are going round same time b4 we decide on a date.

hey speedy , you know me and emma will be up for the meet again , cant wait to see u and tabitha . i cant believe u let us down thou other day in shef was not happy tut tut tut anyways speak to u soon x x x x

...sorry.. gotta stick to diet so cnt drink..need to look ok for ibiza not fatty again haha

I'm in the Bay from July 5th through the 11th so I'm definately down for a meet up at the Pink Panther! I've walked by a few times but I still haven't ever dropped by....

shocked

I'm in the Bay from July 5th through the 11th so I'm definately down for a meet up at the Pink Panther! I've walked by a few times but I still haven't ever dropped by....

*shocked face* tut tut i cant believe you've never walked in lol and you could have seen us lol

Sounds good so far, you should of dropped in, im sure sue woulda gave you a big welcome with her great jugs....drinks thats is ;)

dates in other forum

Sue ahs already confirmed the dates in the other forum. I think she agreed on like the 9th and then the 16th or summin like that

Sue ahs already confirmed the dates in the other forum. I think she agreed on like the 9th and then the 16th or summin like that

I can't find the information, can someone let me know the exact dates?

July 16th would be perfect for moi....then I can finally meet some of you crazy ****s ;)

im easy

well you know me i am in the pink panther every night so any dates are good for me, 9th and 16th fall on consequetive wednesdays. let me know if these dates are good xx:D

cool, cool it's all good, usually we have it on the 9th, ! will best to be decided in june nearer time though.

Back