July 08' Annual Spotlight Meetup @ Pink Panther Bar .

3 lads from middlesbrough 14th of june stayin in costa sur hotel in the bay we welcome to pink panther then ?cheers :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont think there should be just ONE meet up, i would suggest at least 2 or even 3. This way everyone gets a chance to meet a few other people from here.

i dont think there should be just ONE meet up, i would suggest at least 2 or even 3. This way everyone gets a chance to meet a few other people from here.

LOL easier said than done tbh, every one after the meet usually goes to sues most nights anyway, its just on the meet nights that are arranged sue usually opens her bar an hour early for us and so has to get staff in early etc so i dnt think thats viable for a business doing it alot lol.

me and 5 or 6 spotlighters in platja em'bossa in my dates!!!!! who wants party please contact with me!!!!!

English and american people will come too!!!!

I will be in san antonio July 12-16 and then PDB July 16-21st with my lady. Hypersky who has posted above is a friend of mine that i will be meeting up with as well. Would love to work it out to meet some new friends Keep me posted on the date and spot

Sounds all good, looks like theres a few more people, i know people are arriving on diff dated, but im sure most of us will be found in here most nights as its a good place to start off your nights, and if some people arrive after the meet then still come in and you will probabley see some of us - check my photos in the sig for our ugly mug shots lol

I'll be there by myself Jul 10 to 19th, staying in San Antonio, love to meet up with some of yall!

I'm m / 29

-Rich

Two fun Guys...Arriving 16th July....will look to hook up and join the fun....
So you can recognise us we will both be wearing a pink carnation and carrying a copy of The Times!!!

Back